**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Share your spring cleaning luck pulls rank ups etc.

13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
I pulled a 6 star herc and awakened my 5 star fury

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★

I pulled a 6 star herc and awakened my 5 star fury

Nothing special. I am ftp so 50 percent cosmic t5cc for my 6 star herc and nothing else
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★

• MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

was

I was lucky enough to pull Goldpool,Warlock and Hercules. It was the most luck in 24hrs that I’ve ever had in this game.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

Sci t5cc to r3 ihulk
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★

• Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Got a 6 Star Herc.

5* star nimrod, Peni, Kitty

Got my 6* CAIW and Herc to rank 3. Good weekend. I have 5 rank 3's now
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    My pulls were objectively fantastic, but subjectively just solid since I already had a few of them. One new champ I wanted but that isn’t a blockbuster, additional sigs on two existing great champs that I’ve already ranked, and a first time awakening (iHulk).

That said, I’ve had amazing luck recently - Knull, Doom, Medusa, Omega Red, and iHulk in the past two weeks and Kitty Pride two weeks before that, so honestly my main objective for Spring Cleaning was rank up and awakening mats. In that regard, a huge success.

My Doom is now R3, and I lucked into a Mystic AG for gifting that I’ve been holding for him. With Kitty, I’ve been debating using my romance awakening gem on her or holding it for Herc, so went ahead and awakened her given the new generic this weekend. Also ranked my iHulk and Sersi to R2, and have gems to rank my two top targets (Herc and Omega Sentinel) straight to R3 once I pull them. So, all in all very happy with the results from the weekend.

• Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    5* spidey 2099, 6* medusa. Forgot to take screenshot
  • ZekedamamZekedamam Posts: 215 ★★
    I pulled 5 star herc and 6 star bwcv
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    6* Rhulk
    6* crossbones

Both of them are pretty good so I'm happy.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Well, here we go (the first and last one was NUTS. I spammed those 2021 Cav Nexus). Totally changed my account for how I want to play:

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I just got the awakening gem, and a few shards.

However, I was split between using the gem on Spidey 2099 or Hercules. Finally used it on Hercules, and then pulled Spidey out of the very next 6*. That’s the first time that’s ever worked out for me like that.
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 260 ★★
    4 star and 3 star Kitty Pryde, 5 star Goldpool, a whole lot of duped 4 stars, plus enough in assets to R5 Omega Red for my roster.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 378 ★★★
    Here is mine

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Bought a gem for R3 NF, took warlock to R3 with class shards and pulled knull from a 6* featured, that's about all.
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 613 ★★
    I opened 1 6* nexus and 1 basic and got 6* Ghost and AA, from 2 5* basics 5* Nimrod and she hulk plus 5* claire from cav. Lucky I guess.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,080 ★★★★
    edited April 2022

Used the generic gem on my Namor and took him to R3. Also pulled 5* Kitty and Mr Negative but i'm out of mutant iso. Mr N is going to r5 today. Also got a 6* Ikaris and awakened my Silver Centurion. Pretty happy with those pulls. Although no sight of Stryfe :/

EDIT: Namor will go to sig 200 once i finish exploring act 7
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    I explored 7.4 during the weekend as well so I kind of had a big opening and don't remember which pull came from which rewards. But here they are:

* Miles Morales dupe, finally awakening him. R3 candidate.
    * Spider-Pig, really happy about that. R3 candidate.
    * Green Goblin, nothing special but he's fun to have in case of a buff. R1 candidate.
    * Invisible Woman, at least a new addition to the Fantastic Four synergy team. R2 candidate.
    * Captain America (Sam Wilson). I'm really excited for him. He doesn't seem to have the greatest damage but his utility is through the roof so I'll most likely rank him up and try him out. R3 candidate.

But all in all, I was happy.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    6* Gamora, Old Man Logan, Knull, Hercules
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Would’ve been more excited if I didn’t already have Kitty @ R3 sig 200….
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 263 ★★★

I did decent