**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pain is Eternal! The Eternity of Pain starts on May 11, 2022!

Greetings Summoner,

Pain is eternal, and soon a special set of challenges will be made available to Thronebreaker players (by completing Act 6 Chapter 4 and having a Rank 3 6-Star Champion) and higher. Starting on May 11, 2022 challenging content that consists of ONE 1v1 fight will be released weekly. Be warned, however, that these encounters are not for the faint of heart, and will cause you to be overcome with grief.

Each week, for 5 weeks, a new fight will be featured and the previous week’s fight will be removed. The 5th week, which will go live on June 8th will result in the culmination of your grief and DENIAL, where you will be tasked with dealing with all 4 of the previous fights in one painful path! Fret not though, as you will be able to bring 3 champions on this path, and will have 3 weeks to deal with this monumental task. To further increase the pain and difficulty, each week the fights will be accompanied by 2 Solo Objectives for you to try and overcome, with the 5th week featuring not 2, not 3, but 4 Solo Objectives. For players who have reached the rank of Paragon (by completing Act 7 Chapter 4 and having at least 3 Rank 4 6-Star Champions), they will have access to 1 additional Solo Objective each week and 2 additional Solo Objectives during the 5th week.

“But what of my rewards?”, I hear you ask. Very well. You will be generously gifted 1 Gold for each encounter and Solo Objective you complete. You demand more? What arrogance! However, perhaps your pain and suffering is worth more. As you win fights and complete the Solo Objectives you’ll collect points that will upgrade the rewards you can collect at the end of this set of challenges. Those rewards will remain a secret until the event begins.

DENIAL is only the start! The pain will continue all year long. Once this event concludes, the next will start after a week's break! That means you’ll be able to collect the rewards for this event 4 times over the year! Use this opportunity to test your might and seize the materials you need to empower your Champions!

We look forward to seeing your eternal pain and suffering, so don’t delay the inevitable. Depart on the path of the ETERNITY OF PAIN - DENIAL!

Comments

• Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    Bring on the Pain!
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    wait im confused. So the whole event technically lasts what 23 or so weeks. 4 5 week events then add the 3 1 week breaks. Am i correct?
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    There’s t3a in the last objective of the sq
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Seems like the summer of pain but smaller scaled. Like this, not every event must be blockbuster-like. Good approach 👍🏻
  • pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110

Il_JooO said:

What about the 10k unit offer?

Paragon objectives will start on 5th week.
    Second week of june. You'll get the deal before that.

Not quite. It was said 1 additional
    Every week until the week 5 Paragon gets 2 additional.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    Wrong*
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 756 ★★★
    seems like a combination Summoner showdown qualifier and SOP. Looking forward to it, hopefully the rewards and difficulty line up and equal people's expectations.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

wait im confused. So the whole event technically lasts what 23 or so weeks. 4 5 week events then add the 3 1 week breaks. Am i correct?

One fight a week for five weeks, then three weeks to do them all in one run.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I'm really looking forward to this. End game content is always welcome. Unfortunately, I don't like the hold out on rewards. I'd like to know when my 4th R4 is coming lol. I don't want to wait till July 4th.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

MCOC Team said:

Those rewards will remain a secret until the event begins.

Why? Makes no sense.
    It's part of the hype. Nothing else