**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Inhuman Stamina - painful dedication

Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
So I decided to do the inhuman stamina carina challenge. I ranked all the needed champs until I noticed that I haven’t a 4* Khamala. This was really surprising, since i have every 4* in game - except Khamala πŸ˜….

Well what can i say…

Wait until you have all the inhumans, it was painful costly - i do not want to talk about the rng from Venompool (regen 16k per second -> quitting several times)

Nethertheless, the 11400 t6b is very welcome since paragon is around the corner.

What is your experience with inhuman stamina?

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rillian said:

How did it compare to an abyss run?

For my personal experience, my first abyss run was better. Better in terms of a bit cheaper and more exiting. I took the KT1 Path, every opponent had 3,5 million health. Don’t know Whether it was clever of not - KT had a very good rng at VP. I hadn’t.
    Rillian said:

My revive count for these kinds of things is always higher, maybe partly because I really can’t be bothered to farm winter soldier that much.

Same for me - had nothing in my stash except 4 team revives

i ran it with suicides because i fell asleep halfway through my run.

Ran it with suicides too :smile: I think it’s not sensible without
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dance Off (Starlord) quickly made me forget about the pain of Inhuman Stamina
    Xguard77 said:

Dance Off (Starlord) quickly made me forget about the pain of Inhuman Stamina

Please tell me more - it’s generally the next challenge on my list. I am frightened

Medusa saves you alot with autoblock when faced with the super AI skill known as 'Evade'.
    Also, she doesn't lose much damage.

With SL, lol this one, one evade trigger and failing to counter is an instant revive.
    BOOM- 80,100,120 combo goes to bin.
    SLs ramped damage starts to feels around 120 combo.
    The regen triggers, not only against VP but the Maestro himself.

Its the same feeling Dr.Strange had vs Dormammu.
    To win the bargain you gotta endure the suffering for eternity.

Does the Regen of maestro triggers because SL is a tech champ? Oh my god I am not enthusiastic at this one