Options

Why can't I bump a thread here in the forums?

mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
When I reply to a post in let's say "general discussion", shouldn't the thread (I'm danish, sorry for the english spelling) "be bumped" to the first page in "general discussion"? Or am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    Reference said:

Mod can alter the order of post, therefore some posts got sinking even ppl keep replying. Sometimes they just move the post they think “discussed enough” “not constructive” to 2nd page of the discussion section. Something like that.

I made a post yesterday about droprates, 800 views and 40 replies in no time and now it's just "disappeared" even though people still comment on it...yes it's on the 2nd page suddenly 🤣
  • Options

Probably got Kbm’d

LOL I have idea what is, but I'm sure you are definitely not telling me that Kabam will send flowers to my birthday 😅...just didn't know how it worked.
  • Options
    Thanks for your answers mates, appreciate it.
  • Options

The “mathematical impossibility” thread ?

First, the claim in the title was false.
    You later acknowledge it as such.
    End of story.

So Kabam can mark a thread as no longer bumping even if more comments come in after it has run it's course.
    Keeping it open but non-bumping let’s it finalize discussion with those who have already participated (notifications still come), but won’t be as visible for potentially dragging in new people to what is a false claim.

This
  • Options
    edited April 2022

End of story.

So Kabam can mark a thread as no longer bumping even if more comments come in after it has run it's course.
    Keeping it open but non-bumping let’s it finalize discussion with those who have already participated (notifications still come), but won’t be as visible for potentially dragging in new people to what is a false claim.

Yes that one, and yes I certainly acknowledge that I was incorrect regarding the title..fair is fair...not that I think more good will come out of that thread, I just wondered why and thing's work. I didn't know that they would "hide" a thread if they didn't think it was of value...but it kinda makes sense from a buisness view...but I somehow is not onboard with it. Thanks for the reply.
  • Options

I would appreciate if Kabam, rather than try to reorganize our thoughts and opinions, would use that time and energy to make this a more useful website. Information is disorganized, and often hard to find, and alliance recruiting is barely useful, which weird bc Kabam clearly wants us to be in an alliance.

Agreed
  • Options

I would appreciate if Kabam, rather than try to reorganize our thoughts and opinions, would use that time and energy to make this a more useful website. Information is disorganized, and often hard to find, and alliance recruiting is barely useful, which weird bc Kabam clearly wants us to be in an alliance.

Agreed

End of story.

Hahaha, you do realize that I wasn't trying to make a "false claim" right? You are acting like I have done something criminal 🤣.... I mean come on mate...in my head it didn't make sense, I have acknowledges that I was wrong...and since I acknowledge that, it would make more sense that Kabam kept the thread on page 1, there's probably thousands of players dealing with the same frustration as me... I'm danish so I'm sorry if I'm having trouble with explaining my point...but let's just move on 👍
  • Options
    mortenhy said:

Agreed

End of story.

Hahaha, you do realize that I wasn't trying to make a "false claim" right? You are acting like I have done something criminal 🤣.... I mean come on mate...in my head it didn't make sense, I have acknowledges that I was wrong...and since I acknowledge that, it would make more sense that Kabam kept the thread on page 1, there's probably thousands of players dealing with the same frustration as me... I'm danish so I'm sorry if I'm having trouble with explaining my point...but let's just move on 👍
    Why did you comment on both of those quotes once...then comment again with a different take?
  • Options

mortenhy said:

Agreed

End of story.

Why did you comment on both of those quotes once...then comment again with a different take?
    To be honest, I have no idea what happened.. I just pressed "quote" on your reply and answered... I actually only noticed it just now.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,256 ★★★★★
    I’m danish to but rng is rng aka random number generator.
  • Options
    Gamer said:

I’m danish to but rng is rng aka random number generator.

Yes. I believe I misunderstood how droprates works..hello my danish brother 👍
  • Options
    edited April 2022

mortenhy said:

Agreed

End of story.

Not a different take in any way??? Try reading my answer... I'm not really the flip flopping kind of guy...just here to learn and to help other players if possible and to recruit...you are kinda a nippicking dude... I mean I already explained I'm danish so I have some trouble with english, so if we could stay on subject (instead of using time on me and my english spelling/putting words together, I would very much appreciate it... I mean, we are here after all to help each other, not tearing each other down. There's plenty of that going on around the world right now.
  • Options
    mortenhy said:

mortenhy said:

Agreed

End of story.

To be honest, I have no idea what happened.. I just pressed "quote" on your reply and answered... I actually only noticed it just now.
    mortenhy said:

mortenhy said:

Agreed

End of story.

Not a different take in any way??? Try reading my answer... I'm not really the flip flopping kind of guy...just here to learn and to help other players if possible and to recruit...you are kinda a nippicking dude... I mean I already explained I'm danish so I have some trouble with english, so if we could stay on subject (instead of using time on me and my english spelling/putting words together, I would very much appreciate it... I mean, we are here after all to help each other, not tearing each other down. There's plenty of that going on around the world right now.
    This is exactly what I mean. You commented once and answered me, then a little later you comment again in a completely different manner.
  • Options

mortenhy said:

mortenhy said:

Agreed

End of story.

mortenhy said:

mortenhy said:

Agreed

End of story.

This is exactly what I mean. You commented once and answered me, then a little later you comment again in a completely different manner.
    I didn't notice and it wasn't my intention in any way to offend you or anything..please accept my apologies and we are still mates? I think sometimes my english don't come out the way I want it to...and fair is fair, and I have no problem with saying sorry if I somehow did something wrong... sorry for that.
  • Options
    mortenhy said:

mortenhy said:

mortenhy said:

Agreed

End of story.

mortenhy said:

mortenhy said:

Agreed

End of story.

I didn't notice and it wasn't my intention in any way to offend you or anything..please accept my apologies and we are still mates? I think sometimes my english don't come out the way I want it to...and fair is fair, and I have no problem with saying sorry if I somehow did something wrong... sorry for that.
    No worries man it's all good. Nothing too seriously, just me being curious is all. My bad in taking the thread off topic though.
  • Options

mortenhy said:

mortenhy said:

mortenhy said:

Agreed

End of story.

mortenhy said:

mortenhy said:

Agreed

End of story.

No worries man it's all good. Nothing too seriously, just me being curious is all. My bad in taking the thread off topic though.
    No worries..as long as we are good, for me at least, that's what matters 👍
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    mortenhy said:

Reference said:

Mod can alter the order of post, therefore some posts got sinking even ppl keep replying. Sometimes they just move the post they think “discussed enough” “not constructive” to 2nd page of the discussion section. Something like that.

I made a post yesterday about droprates, 800 views and 40 replies in no time and now it's just "disappeared" even though people still comment on it...yes it's on the 2nd page suddenly 🤣
    No worry I have such experience too. My case is within the same day lol. I got notice for ppl tagging me but that post disappeared, which turns out was placed in 2nd page.