**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Masacre Synergy Question

GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’ve been playing with Masacre more and more recently. Seems his synergy with DDHK doesn’t work. DDHK is supposed to carry his combo meter over to the next fight. Has anyone seen this work? Seems like it won’t carry over no matter what I try. Am I reading it wrong?

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• edited April 2022
    Hey there, do you have any footage of this, or can you tell us what game mode you were in when this last happened, who you were fighting, and who all was on your team? If you can remember the exact Star Rating of the champs on your team, that can help with more precisely recreating the issue as well.
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Using a team of only 5* DDHK with a 5* Masacre, there is no scenario in which the synergy works and allows DDHK to carry his combo over to the next fight. I’ve tried in story 6.4.1, ROL, monthly EQ. Has never worked.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I just tested this as well. Most definitely not doing what it's supposed to.

When I get home I will upload a video.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Sorry for the delay had RL stuff come up. Anyways here is a quick and dirty video of that synergy not working @Kabam Zibiit

https://youtu.be/2A9CV7zYQ18
    I don’t run suicides. They aren’t the problem. Doesn’t work even without them.
    edited May 2022
    @Kabam Zibiit any chance this will be resolved with the June update? It’s only been not working since DD was updated.

Hey there, do you have any footage of this, or can you tell us what game mode you were in when this last happened, who you were fighting, and who all was on your team? If you can remember the exact Star Rating of the champs on your team, that can help with more precisely recreating the issue as well.

We’re coming up on the 3 month anniversary of me inquiring about a synergy that hasn’t worked since it was released over a year ago. Any updates?

Sorry for the delay had RL stuff come up. Anyways here is a quick and dirty video of that synergy not working @Kabam Zibiit

https://youtu.be/2A9CV7zYQ18

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit anyone want to acknowledge and escalate this?