**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Act 5 Chapter 4: Cornerstone

Comments

• vd016vd016 Posts: 48
    So basically Rage is just another type of safeguard node
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Any thought on seeing who among your Kabam group can beat it the fastest. Might be entertaining for the community to see that happen. :)

That is making a pretty big assumption that they actually play the game and are not just pencil pushers.
  • DJJZ15DJJZ15 Posts: 46
    SO there is a max of three t5 basics?
    Dont you need 4 f them to max a 5 star
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    DJJZ15 wrote: »
    Nop u need 2.

• ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Rewards are pretty nice. Just wondering if i could have an approximation on how many paths there will be in each quest, thanks.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    DJJZ15 wrote: »

I think they were lowering the cost, so maybe that will be implemented upon this release
  • TwuntTwunt Posts: 149
    What of the news to increase our t4c holding capacity from 8 to whatever?

Also is gold provided for taking this quest proportional to difficulty. I find that quests are good for gold but it doesn’t seem to uptick based on Acts as much as I’d like.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    @Kabam Miike Any thought on seeing who among your Kabam group can beat it the fastest. Might be entertaining for the community to see that happen. :)

That is making a pretty big assumption that they actually play the game and are not just pencil pushers.

Oh we do! We have players in our studio that play pretty high level, including some that have gone above and beyond with their Alliances, or on their own. We're talking about some top tier players. No, they won't tell you who they are, but there are players in the studio right now that are ready to take this on, including a couple that wanted to make a legends run for this (but aren't allowed).

Oops. Guess I was wrong. Nicely played, Miike :(

I guess it makes it a fair competition for those able to go after Legend status though.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Is the final boss of act 5 a unique champion?
    And how hard it will be compared to the collector?
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Oh boy! This should be fun and interactive! And since this is usually a question, how many dorms, icemen, and magiks will there be?

3 Magiks Sig 50
    5 Dormammus, sig 5
    4 Icemen, sig 10

We lowered these signature abilities as much as possible to mitigate the damage applied through the Champion Boosts.

You sure bout that? Bc you clearly miscalculated the block damage in 5.3 and refuse to adjust instead you allowing it to remain!

Learn to intercept
  • ChimpChimp Posts: 15
    When are you guys going to increase the cap on our t4B and t4cc that we can hold? With the amount of resources it takes to upgrade champs now it does't make sense to be capped at 8
  • GhostWriterGhostWriter Posts: 9
    Well those who have killer 5* duped at R4 trying for the Legend titles, I wish the best of luck ! And hopefully I’ll complete this quest in the next 2 years when Kabam thinks I’m worthy enough for 5* 😂
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    3x Magiks, 5x Dorms, 4x Iceman.... How many Collectors will we see?
  • Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
    @Kabam Miike any discussion about adding more tier 1 alphas to the rewards? Everyone seems to be lacking alpha 1s nowadays
  • What are rewards for completing act 5 100%?
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Oh boy! This should be fun and interactive! And since this is usually a question, how many dorms, icemen, and magiks will there be?

3 Magiks Sig 50
    5 Dormammus, sig 5
    4 Icemen, sig 10

We lowered these signature abilities as much as possible to mitigate the damage applied through the Champion Boosts.

why don't use find a solution for that also in AW?
    fighting high sig magik in AW with all the boost drain a full health 5*R4 champ with two limbos
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    I already know how it goes but once the rewards are ready to be issued.

Id like to see kabam post in order which device is winning what. I'd honestly be shocked to see more than 5 Androids out of 100.

I kid you not when I say that I see 600 arena streaks. It's physically ONLY possible on my android at least to hit that number if you spend ALL 72 hours grinding and even then I'm unsure. So we know how much the handicap is on questing ios vs android
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    patel3186 wrote: »
    What are rewards for completing act 5 100%?

or Completing Act 5, you will receive:

6x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystals
    5x Tier 2 Alpha Catalysts
    2,500x 6-Star Crystal Shards
    1x 5-Star Basic Crystal
    20x 5-Star Generic Signature Stones

For Exploring Act 5, you will receive:

2x Tier 5 Basic Catalysts
    2,500x 6-Star Crystal Shards
    1x Generic 5-Star Awakening Gem
    1x 5-Star Rank 3 to Rank 4 Rank Up Gem Crystal (1 of 6 Classes)
    1x “Elder’s Bane” Rare Title
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★

read the rewards section.

Use your eyes? Lol
  • DJJZ15 wrote: »

From our 6-Star Announcement Thread, you'll only need 2 of them to Rank 5 a 5-Star :smile:
    MCOC Team wrote: »
    We will be releasing Tier 5 Basic Catalysts before 6-Stars are playable. We will be reducing the number of T5B needed by players in order to rank up their 5-Star champions as well, from 4 to 2.
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    Simple question
    Why a time attack method for legends?
    This is totally unfair, and i explain why
    People will have a lot of time to gather info, wait the last 2 days of the eligible period to submit the time... And in this case all is down to **** RNG system based on the luck with the 5* pulls, and is total unfair
    The right way for a legend run in a hard and competitive event like this, is to do it "first to complete first to get it" order
    Because that's is the meaning to risk everything and go immediately into a rush for 100% of it without have any info, like was for Act4 and for LoL

Please, i'm asking to you all team and community, give me your feedback and start a discussion about this, maybe with a dedicated thread for the legend run method

Thanks for your time

Time attack is a lot fairer of a system than first 100. This event will be released on a Wednesday, people have this thing called a job, most jobs require you to work on Wednesday. Therefore you wouldn't have a chance at competing for legends unless you cleared you're schedule right now for a few days, as nobody knows how long it'll take to beat 5.4.
    Carmel1 wrote: »

3 Magiks Sig 50
    5 Dormammus, sig 5
    4 Icemen, sig 10

why don't use find a solution for that also in AW?
    fighting high sig magik in AW with all the boost drain a full health 5*R4 champ with two limbos

Use one of their many counters
  • PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    Backstreet Boys, huh?
  • Rocket2002Rocket2002 Posts: 5
    The real question tho . Did you make custom node for Mephisto to have his aura of incineration up all time and put him as boss ?