**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why does the Ipad 2021 not have good graphics?

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
Hi all, I bought an Ipad 2021 a couple months back and quickly noticed it has the simplified android graphics.
Does anyone know if there is a special reason (other than optimisation) for this?
I also have an iphone 8 plus, which has a less powerful chip, and I guess a lesser GPU aswell. But it has got the better graphics.
Do all Ipad's have the lesser graphics? Or is there something I can turn on/off to get the 'good' graphics?

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,183 ★★★★★
    I have an iPad Pro 2021. Great graphics.
  • You'll probably wanna ask Apple
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    On similar topic, can anyone tell me if Ford's or Dodges get better gas mileage. :)
  • On similar topic, can anyone tell me if Ford's or Dodges get better gas mileage. :)

I personally drive a Ford and drove that car on an 8 hour trip and had to stop for gas maybe twice?
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

On similar topic, can anyone tell me if Ford's or Dodges get better gas mileage. :)

Wouldn`t a more similar question be if a Ford Mustang or a Ford Explorer has better gas mileage. Since they are made by the same company.
    I could also give very logical reasons for both questions as to why one would have better mileage than the other.
    But I couldn`t for the iphone vs ipad. Which are made by the same company, and have the same chip (11 and ipad 2021 do) and one does have graphics and the other doesn`t. So it should have the power to. Since chips that are worse, made by the same company, do have the graphics.
    I was just looking for a reason as to why. Since I cannot come up with a good reason for them not to do it.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

well a ford focus gets better mileage than a dodge charger.