**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nimrod incinerate synergy bugged?

Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
I grinded for a 5* Omega Sentinel because I wanted the incinerate synergy for 6* r4 s200 Nimrod. I went to test it out against Abyss Thing and brought full synergy team consisting of 6* and 5* Nimrod, 6* and 5* Sentinel and 5* Omega Sentinel. The results were extremely disappointing (see video). Thing did not have protection up either. Any reason why the incinerates are doing virtually no damage?

https://youtu.be/OF0zjm5bd-Y

Comments

• GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★
    Vassili24 said:

I have tried this synergy on several shock immune champs with the same result, puny incinerate damage. The description in the synergy clearly states that it is supposed to be “matching”, but that is not what is happening.

Same here I think it isn’t working as intended
  • OYCOYC Posts: 13
    edited April 2022
    I have as well. Tried on Korg in this month's EQ and 6.1.2 Nebula. Same disappointing results. I actually submitted a ticket with Kabam already. Hopefully it's just a bug that they can fix quickly.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    yes it has to be a bug. can’t find any other explanation. normally nimrod crushes any non shock immune champ with a special 2. i mean you can see the 4k damage per tick in that period and it drains their health.

in this case seems like incinerate debuffs are lengthened but they are not even close to the damage to the passive shock.

matching incinerate debuff. idk if this not means; SAME DAMAGE and DURATION and POTENCY - what else is.

hope they’ll fix it soon.
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    Any update on this? Some reply from kabam to at least acknowledge this would be appreciated
  • Nicoya24Nicoya24 Posts: 38
    Vassili24 said:

I have tried this synergy on several shock immune champs with the same result, puny incinerate damage. The description in the synergy clearly states that it is supposed to be “matching”, but that is not what is happening.

I am noticing this as well. The incinerate damage is no where near the same as the passive shocks given on a special 2.

• Nicoya24Nicoya24 Posts: 38
    Are there any updates to this or another post that discusses this bug? I noticed the new May update doesn’t mention this issue at all.