**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cosmic awakening

Jaydubs611Jaydubs611 Posts: 6
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I recently pulled a cosmic AG and I'm torn as to who I should use it on. I'm currently trying to go for uncollected status as well as complete chapter 4 of RTTL. I'm torn between using it on medusa or thor. I don't have any of medusas synergies that would make her even better and I know thors abilities were nerfed. Would love some advice as to which I should do and why.

Cosmic awakening 23 votes

Medusa
60%
RagamugginGunnerDHCVoLtmum_m2MegaVoltsJets44XillymanZane22Rotellywhaler213Jim0172HzoriApex1212RasiloverTharsan 14 votes
Thor
39%
Spity68CapWW2buffajrPrimmer79YouCantSeeMe2Anurag1606NomarigerolnameplasTheMarauder53 9 votes

Comments

• Anyone able to give some insight as to why they would do one over the other?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Thor
    Thor is better than medusa
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Medusa
    No. No Thor isn’t. I promise you people voting Thor haven’t used Medusa ever. Her 5/50 can do 5k on medium crits with armor shattered plus infinte bleeds until the armor shattered ends. She’s a monster. I’ve seen 5/50 thors do 2k with medium crits let alone 5k plus strong bleed
  • DHCVoLt wrote: »
    No. No Thor isn’t. I promise you people voting Thor haven’t used Medusa ever. Her 5/50 can do 5k on medium crits with armor shattered plus infinte bleeds until the armor shattered ends. She’s a monster. I’ve seen 5/50 thors do 2k with medium crits let alone 5k plus strong bleed

Is this with or without synergies?