**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Event Quest Crystals Suck

Well after the last 2 side quests event crystals being ridiculously poor I was really hoping to get lucky with the Claw's for Alarm crystals but here I am still without even a 5* in nearly 3 months, all 3* and 4* .
Before everyone starts screaming RnG statistically I should have pulled better than I have.
Anyone else failing to get anything worthwhile from them or am I cursed lol..?

Comments

• Options
    LesktheGlut_666LesktheGlut_666 Posts: 74
    And a 6* Cyclops blue to add to the misery.
    Ankers away
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 314 ★★
    You are lucky to get even a 6*, I got 1 5* only and still feel lucky. :smile:
  • Options
    Although the mods will say different, after 7 year's of playing this game the amount of low star champion's in random crystals is definitely more prevalent than in earlier year's for sure.
  • Options

That was a 6* crystal..awakening..
    When you have bad luck it's worse than no luck..😄😄
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 314 ★★
    edited April 2022

That was a 6* crystal..awakening..
    When you have bad luck it's worse than no luck..😄😄
    My bad then :lol: . I go for featured mostly so less chances of worst champ, at least i get average champ 10/5 times.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 899 ★★★
    How do you guys open your crystals? One at a time or once every 2-3 weeks?

I find that my luck is better when you hoard the crystals for a fortnight and then open them in a batch.

I got one 6* 4 out of 5 months like that (only been cavalier for 5 months):
    Nightcrawler
    Iron Patriot
    No 6*
    Angela
    Dr Strange

Maybe it is beginner’s luck?
  • Options
    JHVS123JHVS123 Posts: 32
    I had drawn a bunch of junk until this week. I do not think I had even drawn a five star but Wednesday I duped my 6 star Shang-Chi. So it is possible to pull something good. This is probably the best thing i could have drawn from this rough roster of a crystal.
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    SammyDe said:

I find that my luck is better when you hoard the crystals for a fortnight and then open them in a batch.

I open mine on Thursdays, right after the new Summoner Advancement event starts, for three reasons:
    1. It gives me something to look forward to after playing for a week.
    2. I’m not adding points to my Alliances’ score that might get wasted between milestones.
    3. It keeps my ISO expiring on a regular schedule, which helps me plan rank/level ups.

To the OPs question, yeah, I do feel like the EQ/SQ associated crystals are pretty bad. At the same time, if you’re already playing the game and trying for other rewards from those events, then consider this the cherry on the sundae. For this month’s SQ, I was more interested in the 5/6 shards and rank-up materials, which I got plenty of, but from the Claws crystals, I only pulled one 5* between my two accounts (Doc Ock dupe on my mini). That’s fine, because I completed my main objective and this was just bonus.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    6 star og spidey and 5 star thing and peni were highlights for me. Though i already have 6 star thing and og Spidey is no good
  • Options
    Doomactus said:

These were my two consecutive ones

Superb and a little jealous lol
    Congrats
  • Options
    SammyDe said:

I got one 6* 4 out of 5 months like that (only been cavalier for 5 months):
    Nightcrawler
    Iron Patriot
    No 6*
    Angela
    Dr Strange

Maybe it is beginner’s luck?

I vary my opening's I'll save for around 4 week's , open them then open every few days for around 4 week's again.
    Maybe save for longer..
  • Options
    DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 183 ★★
    My pulls from the last two month’s side event Cavaliers. I guess whether or not the crystals suck is subjective.

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Didn't pull a 5* or 6*.. maybe one or two 4* rest 3*s.. from cav metal and mutant, I got 6* Prof-X and Antman.. and women of power a 6* Kamala Khan.

Was hoping for 5* Nimrod or Peni Parker but I can seem to pull them even from cosmic tech crystal.
  • Options
    Amit_690Amit_690 Posts: 17
    Also they reduced the 6* champ. Draw % from 5% to 3%.
    That's why I stopped working on collection of these event crystal shards.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    It's a gacha game. If you want guarenteed rewards then don't play a gacha game... Pretty simple really...
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

Can't complain
  • Options
    Drauglin said:

My pulls from the last two month’s side event Cavaliers. I guess whether or not the crystals suck is subjective.

Obviously not for you lol