**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Steel Yourself Summoner! The Trials of Madness Await you this May!

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    @Fit_Fun9329 EoP is going to be the highlight anyway for coming months
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    If Battlegrounds is coming back, then we might see that 5k 6* objective come back around. I’m hoping that’s why the 6* shards are lower here
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,980 ★★★★★

If Battlegrounds is coming back, then we might see that 5k 6* objective come back around. I’m hoping that’s why the 6* shards are lower here

If not Battlegrounds, then possibly some other piece of temporary content. A boss rush or celebrity challenge or something to that effect. Now I’ve gone and gotten my hopes up.
  • MofuggerMofugger Posts: 75
    Penultimate = next to last.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★

To be clear, I’m not saying I agree with that reasoning, I’m just suggesting what their reasoning may be. Could also have to do with EoP or some celebrity challenge

Or the rewards just could be awful this month
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

The boost mechanic seems pretty cool and interesting. Reminds me of the 6.3 boosts

they've done this before, if you were around back then they did it for Black Panther's movie tie-in and the Infinity War one.

This quest brings back memories of trial of the mad titan and glad to see this type of quest back 😊.

I'm not, I hate these tedious do-one-each-day-to-get-the-boost-for-day-7 type quests.

Btw: essence boosts = beta for relics ?

nope, like I've said above, they've been done before, it's a boost like any other, you just need to remember to activate them all at the start of the day 7 quest.
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    How much shards does the cavalier will cost?
  • UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 393 ★★★
    edited April 2022
    Yeah 4k is low especially for thronebreakers like me is that supposed to be more or is it the correct amount
  • fitenitefitenite Posts: 17
    With listed rewards as is, I think you could skip the side event and not even notice. Also, didn't find anything exciting in the event Cavs. May might be your best bet if there was ever a good time to take a month off from EQ/SQ and focus on other parts of the game.
  • Pramod_Kumar_GPramod_Kumar_G Posts: 25
    Can we do all difficulties?
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Who’s 6* shards?
    Renaxqq said:

Where's 6* shards?

• FURIOSOSAMAFURIOSOSAMA Posts: 5
    We must need 5 star champion at least 4 new champs not duplicate but crystal won't land 5 star champion need help
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 195 ★★
    Only 4.5k T3A? This month was 9K!

And what about Mystic Archives Bundles for TB?