**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rogue health steals through blocks.

Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
I could've sworn Rogue didn't health steal through blocks, although she could "buff steal" through blocks.. Even though beneficial in some scenarios, sometimes its not. Most often against advanced AI, if they block your special attack, once it comes to an end they'll rebound and punish you instantly unless said SP attack puts a distance between them. Rogue's SP1 doesn't.

Can anyone specify if this is working like it should or a bug?

Comments

• TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Neroa65 wrote: »
    I could've sworn Rogue didn't health steal through blocks, although she could "buff steal" through blocks.. Even though beneficial in some scenarios, sometimes its not. Most often against advanced AI, if they block your special attack, once it comes to an end they'll rebound and punish you instantly unless said SP attack puts a distance between them. Rogue's SP1 doesn't.

Can anyone specify if this is working like it should or a bug?

She didn't lifesteal with blocks cause she was bugged since her release. They juste fixed it and nobody noticed she was bugged, everyone just though it was the way she should worked, but Kabam said that know she is working as intended

• SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Rogue was always meant to do that but never did.
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    SlySly wrote: »
    Rogue was always meant to do that but never did.

So she was bugged from the start. That actually makes more sense knowing Kabam's history with bugs and such.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    No she is fixed after update.dont you read description ""Rogue removes her gloves to absorb life energy, even against Blocking opponents" you can read absorbing life energy means healing
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    No she is fixed after update.dont you read description ""Rogue removes her gloves to absorb life energy, even against Blocking opponents" you can read absorbing life energy means healing

I honestly haven't read the description, at least post 12.0. I've been playing Rogue for quite awhile and she's a core part of my sustainable offensive team, so it just seemed unusual but thanks for clearing that up.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Neroa65 wrote: »
    Spidey076 wrote: »

I honestly haven't read the description, at least post 12.0. I've been playing Rogue for quite awhile and she's a core part of my sustainable offensive team, so it just seemed unusual but thanks for clearing that up.

Yup np.she become much good after update before update she is broken.
  • WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    HA!HA!HA! I love that this game has reached a state where we don't know whether something is a bug or not. ADAPT everyone... they sure don't seem to be in a hurry to fix this giant mess.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    This would have been a good addition, but since its something that could benefit players, Kabam will probally has this fixed in minutes.
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    She's suppose to have been able to do that from the get go, it says on touch so even a blocking opponent is still getting touched.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    This helps the ai controlled rogue be a bit harder instead of just easy kill before.