**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What was the most hype champion reveal for you?

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
We are now a couple of years into MCOC and A LOT of champions have been added into MCOC. This got me wondering, what champion got you most excited when it was revealed they were finally coming into MCOC? For me it was Mysterio no doubt, still remember being super excited seeing the news and one day will be just as excited when I finally pull him.

So who is yours?

Comments

• MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Silver surfer - there was a big build up and a lot of expectation. He didn't quite have the impact that a lot of us hoped he would but over time he has become reasonably well regarded.
  • RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 132
    edited April 2022
    Probably Thing, since it meant that the Fantastic Four would finally be added
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Blade
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Silver Surfer since he’s my fav marvel character
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Groot
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Captain Samerica, only because all of the Steve Rogers versions of Cap were already in the game by the time I started.

Cap’s my favorite comic book character of all-time, and I loved all of the Cap movies and F&WS on Disney+. If there is anyone worthy of carrying the shield going forward, it’s Sam Wilson.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Guardian
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    I thought that the mysterio reveal was just an illusion though
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Spider-Ham
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Anti Venom and Knull. 2 of my most wanted champs in the same month
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster
  • Wine_LoverWine_Lover Posts: 83
    100% Doom huge expectations and who ever made him nailed it. Captured the feel of the the character. Always in control to a arrogant degree. Jubilee was the 2nd most hype for me animations are definitely great on her.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    I was definitely hyped for Apocalypse
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Kitty Pryde.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 378 ★★★
    purgatory and Air walker, I felt there animations are cool and was much hyped for Purgatory
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Doom, Apoc
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Apocalypse
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Probably Professor X. I love the X-Men. Used to watch the animated show constantly as a kid.

Knull was a big one as well. As was Doom. But I think I still have to go with Professor X. He was the one I went "YES YES YES!" for in a way I haven't for anyone else, really.
  • ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101
    Apocalypse and Professor X
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Taskmaster

This is what I dont understand I got the most hyped up for taskmaster when he came out and people disagree. It's an opinion
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I guess the most hyped champ ever was Surfer & may be bcoz of that hype he ws instantly declared as a dud by the community
    CGR & SM2099 were also very hyped but I still think Surfer's hype was on another level
    The one that I ws most hyped about is probably Knull
    NGL I ws a little disappointed with his kit even though he is great, bcoz I wanted a very different set of abilities for him & wanted him to be the best ever OP cosmic champ