**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Carinas Challenger’s - preparation

Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Ok guys I am right before my run! My team would be the following:

I will go path 2-1. Any Tipps? I run suicides, should I turn them off or let them on? Any further inside Tipps?

Thanks a lot!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    Thanks guys. Unfortunately, I haven’t Shang. @Zan0 Long Shot should work against cmm, right? One sp2 and 85k damage for the duration?
    Generally, 2-1 seems better for me since there’s no Mephisto on the paths
  • 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    U can bring ultron instead of Diablo & if u have Morningstar she’ll do wonder against cosmics
    30ish said:

U can bring ultron instead of Diablo & if u have Morningstar she’ll do wonder against cosmics

Would ultron do better than Diablo in the run? I see only two mutants where I would use him (Havoc and cyclops). Diablo is more versatile?
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Can I just say, I love the translation “Der Maulwurf”.

Can I just say, I love the translation “Der Maulwurf”.

You can, thanks 😅

Btw I am in the middle of my run. I am at Howard at 38%, the first heal reversal didn’t worked, I am hoping the second will. Longshot is crazy useful, I am happy that i brought him in the team.

Good night everyone, for now I am exhausted haha

I did it. “Carinas Challengers” are done. Retroactively, falcon was the absolute MVP for the collector and other fights. Diablo can be switched with eg. ultron.

Now I need vacation, thanks everyone for your support here :smile:
  • CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277

I did it. “Carinas Challengers” are done. Retroactively, falcon was the absolute MVP for the collector and other fights. Diablo can be switched with eg. ultron.

How many units spent or revives used
    Creeseaz said:

How many units spent or revives used
    I tried to forget about the costs aber you reminded me. Just kidding 😅 well I didn’t track revives but I had round about 31k units and now 27k. Had partially bad rng but that shouldn’t be a Excuse. I even learned to dex both of collectors spa out of desperation.

When you are more patient, you’ll have a better time I assume :smile: