**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

TRANSLATION ISSUE... AGAIN?

kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
edited April 2022 in General Discussion

AW: I was just taking a look at nodes since I've been in and out of alliances last couple of months according to the free time I can get, so Different alliances, different tiers, different nodes, abd then I came out with this.

I am from Chile, south America, so my main is Spanish as well as most of the alliances I have been in.

Node description in Spanish says something like this (Sorry for the improvised translation from Spanish back to English but I'm just trying to use words from in game content)

"IMPROVED PARRY - ARMOR UP

After a successfull/well timed parry performed by the ATTACKER, THE ATTACKER gets an armor buff of +1000 armor increase in 15 seconds, this doesnt stuck/pile up"

Then apart from the assumed fact that it should say EL DEFENSOR / THE DEFENDER instead (I guess), the +1000 armor/defense points reach from +0 to +1000 in a 15 seconds window and stay like until an armor break/piercing or something, or it adds inmediately after parry and lasts 15 seconds?

I KNOW I CAN CHANGE DISPLAY LANGUAGE BACK TO ENGLISH TO CLARIFY, BUT IN THE END THIS IS KIND OF A LIMITATION FOR THE ONES WHO KNOW NO ENGLISH AND HAVE THE GAME DISPLAYED IN OTHER LANGUAGE AND MISLEADS SUMMONER STRATEGIES

ALSO, NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS KIND OF ISSUE IS REPORTED AND HELP HAS BEEN OFFERED BEFORE

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    actually, the attacker is the one who is getting the armor up.
    actualmente, el Atacante está recibiendo una Mejora de Robustez
  • kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    edited April 2022
    Thanks to clarify, will check then, I have been out of war for a bigger time than I thought I guess, I am not used to nodes that in fact benefit the attacker instead
    So then the armor buff does go from 0 to 1000 in a 15 secons period and stays or just lasts for 15 seconds?
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,495 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022

So then the armor buff does go from 0 to 1000 in a 15 secons period and stays or just lasts for 15 seconds?

Its potency stays the same at 1000 and it lasts for 15 seconds
    edited April 2022
    Maratox said:

Its potency stays the same at 1000 and it lasts for 15 seconds
    Thanks you, it helps me a lot since I am usually the one that kind of translates or checks out things like that because of the language translation issues or missinterpretations
    Rillian said:

I imagine they outsource their translation, and might not immediately know if there has been any changes to the team assigned to the project etc. I’d also hazard they’d be very happy to get this feedback.

It seems so, usually when there is any urgent issue to solve they also send in-game messages that include an apology for any translation error in advance