**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier objective crystal nerfed or what?

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
Is it only me or no one is getting 800 five star shards anymore. Instead i am getting 200 five star shards since March. Pls sound off your comments also

Comments

• jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    its fine, i pulled 1600 shards from 2 crystals yesterday
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★

Why cry nerf? Your sample size is 8 crystals. Plus, hopefully with Paragon we get TB crystals soon

But i am not yet TB
    jbxotiic said:

its fine, i pulled 1600 shards from 2 crystals yesterday

But is it that there is chance of getting either 200 or 800?

Buddy, when there is RNG in a crystal, it's better to just accept what it is. We can make 0 arguments on it.
    Just move on.

Bro, I'm asking that is it like we have both 200 and also 800 shards or is it nothing even close to it. That is what I meant, not what u guys thought
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Dude, its RNG. Its not guaranteed you get 800 every time.

You know this game is all RNG based right...?
    Skiddy212 said:

hey bud, first i want to clear my doubt which i have already asked 2 times yet no perfect answer found. is it that we get both, 200 as well as 800 five star shards from these crystals liek we get different amount of gold in each gold crystal. if that is the case, i apologise for making this post.
  • Schmittonyou2Schmittonyou2 Posts: 29

Skiddy212 said:

hey bud, first i want to clear my doubt which i have already asked 2 times yet no perfect answer found. is it that we get both, 200 as well as 800 five star shards from these crystals liek we get different amount of gold in each gold crystal. if that is the case, i apologise for making this post.
    If you don’t know the answer then clearly your sample size is to small. Yes you don’t just get 800 shards every time you pull 5* shards .
    edited May 2022

Skiddy212 said:

If you don’t know the answer then clearly your sample size is to small. Yes you don’t just get 800 shards every time you pull 5* shards .
    Thanks for answering it after an eternity of pain
    in my head. Seriously i was fed up myself commenting on this thread ally time asking one single question