**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T1As, where are they at?

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
Will all the Cyber Monday deals and now the 5.4 announcement I have to ask: Where are the T1As? The need for 5 of these for EVERY SINGLE 5* rank up is ridiculous, considering how scarce they are to even obtain. Why are you not offering these necessary rank up items as easily as you should be? Or better yet, why not adjust the amount needed for each rank up?

Comments

• LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    I tend to have more T1A then I know what to do with. Not sure what you are exactly doing or what level you are at to not be getting any...
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    DalBot wrote: »
    Lightvayne wrote: »
    I tend to have more T1A then I know what to do with. Not sure what you are exactly doing or what level you are at to not be getting any...

I'm at almost 6K prestige and a T4CC alliance. If I used ALL of the Glory I earn per week I'd get 3-4 T1A, with another coming every few days from the three day events. So in any given week 3-5 T1A IF you ur Glory for nothing else. This is enough for maybe one 5* rank up.

I am swimming in T4CC and frequently I'm in the stash in T4B. The need for 5 T1A per rank for 5*s is just absurd
    Absurd is not recognizing you could r4 a 5 * and r5 a4* every month with available t1a and asking for a faster pace.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

I'm at almost 6K prestige and a T4CC alliance. If I used ALL of the Glory I earn per week I'd get 3-4 T1A, with another coming every few days from the three day events. So in any given week 3-5 T1A IF you ur Glory for nothing else. This is enough for maybe one 5* rank up.

I am swimming in T4CC and frequently I'm in the stash in T4B. The need for 5 T1A per rank for 5*s is just absurd
    Absurd is not recognizing you could r4 a 5 * and r5 a4* every month with available t1a and asking for a faster pace.

Assuming you're not ranking up ANY OTHER CHAMPS. If you only rank one champ a month then I don't even know.

Assuming you're not ranking up ANY OTHER CHAMPS. If you only rank one champ a month then I don't even know.
    I just do not r2 every 5 star I pull and hold for those going to r3 while 3/30 a 4* every two weeks. There will come a point where I will need to dump t1 into the 5* left behind simply because I won’t be pulling worthy 5* past a certain number.
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Hey guys this discussion has just been regurgitated for the 50th time and you'll see the same arguments about 2 subjects up in the main feed, clearly this question keeps being asked and clearly kabam keep ignoring it, they are obviously trying to slow down rankups for some reason, I understand for r4s but not sure why an r2 and r3 of a 5* have always required so many alphas then they decided to make alphas less available to map5 players, this discusssion has been around so long and so ignored by kabam that clearly they are aware and clearly they are ignoring it
    They haven’t reduced t1a availability that’s a misconception. They have given you the option of purchasing it with glory or using your glory for something else. People are apparently really bad with managing resources, shocking.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Do you guys really have enough gold to make use of increased T1As if they were made available?
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Yep cos I grind arena and autopilot everything in quests
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @MarzGroove I have about 12 million gold and I'm not really a grinder. Just hit milestones.
    Event Quests
    Greater Solo Crystals
    Arena
    AQ Crystals
    Glory Store
    Valor Store (November)

They're there.

Event quests (5 per month)
    Arena (have to spend 10K BC just to get a shot to get 1)
    AQ crystals (irrelevant to people who do Map 5/6)
    Glory Store (enough to MAYBE get 4/week if you don't use Glory on anything else at all, including T4B/C or T2A shards)
    Valor Store (a temporary 1 month thing)

Oh but please lecture us on how this is plenty to rank up multiple champs multiple ranks on a regular basis..
    You have easy access to 21 t1a a month with minimal glory expenditure, if you spend more glory you can easily bump that up. And t1a arena is break even for 10k bc with a guaranteed 1 t1a not a chance at 1.

Yup you can rank 1 5 star a week at that rate which is about the rate you can earn a 5 star crystal if you go hard. There will be a point where you are not pulling a new 5* every week so the amount of possible rank ups on hand will not be able to keep up with your t1a flow and you can put your t1a to other areas or simply save some so you don’t freak out when you pull a new champ you want to r3 right away.
    edited November 2017
    They were readily available when map 2 and 3 crystals were part of expert tier rewards, I had them expiring and would r2 all my 5*s. technically it's probably about even as if you wanted to spend all your glory on them, (I spend a lot of mine on them) not too ashamed to admit that I also want glory to buy revives and potions when I need them. But it does seem to be common sense that the basic building block should not be the rarest when playing at higher levels iN a game where they are needed most. can't remember any RPGs I've played where I had to go back to do realy boring parts of the game (map2/3 is like that for me) to get the first building blocks to ranking and I'm autopiloting medium and spending 10k of my battle chips for them every week, just adding to the grind of the game
    Hey guys this discussion has just been regurgitated for the 50th time and you'll see the same arguments about 2 subjects up in the main feed, clearly this question keeps being asked and clearly kabam keep ignoring it, they are obviously trying to slow down rankups for some reason, I understand for r4s but not sure why an r2 and r3 of a 5* have always required so many alphas then they decided to make alphas less available to map5 players, this discusssion has been around so long and so ignored by kabam that clearly they are aware and clearly they are ignoring it
    They haven’t reduced t1a availability that’s a misconception. They have given you the option of purchasing it with glory or using your glory for something else. People are apparently really bad with managing resources, shocking.

I'm actually very good at managing my resources, and they have been reduced, you are just wrong. Used to get t1 alpha fragments from all sorts of things that don't give them any more. Again, glad you don't have an alpha problem but that doesn't make everyone who does bad at resource management.

Evidence they reduced t1a fragments? There is none because you are making it up. Come off it.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Put some perspective on it I have 15 5* at at least r3. 5 t1a a lvl so 15 X 10 there is 150 t1a gone. Now factor in my r4 5 and my 4* it is impossible to keep up with t1a in higher lvls. I'm clearing a bit of it by being on break so moved to a small alliance. But how is it possible I'm progressing faster by stepping down. It makes no sense for the bottle neck to be simple t1a considering before this season aq you were selling these items by the dozen cause you couldn't use them fast enough. The game is seriously flawed that you can't keep up on basic resources in higher alliances.
    Event Quests
    Greater Solo Crystals
    Arena
    AQ Crystals
    Glory Store
    Valor Store (November)

They're there.

Glory Store (enough to MAYBE get 4/week if you don't use Glory on anything else at all, including T4B/C or T2A shards)

Oh but please lecture us on how this is plenty to rank up multiple champs multiple ranks on a regular basis..
    You have easy access to 21 t1a a month with minimal glory expenditure, if you spend more glory you can easily bump that up. And t1a arena is break even for 10k bc with a guaranteed 1 t1a not a chance at 1.

Yup you can rank 1 5 star a week at that rate which is about the rate you can earn a 5 star crystal if you go hard. There will be a point where you are not pulling a new 5* every week so the amount of possible rank ups on hand will not be able to keep up with your t1a flow and you can put your t1a to other areas or simply save some so you don’t freak out when you pull a new champ you want to r3 right away.

You do not have easy access to 21 t1 alphas. Hitting the alpha in the 2 arena events is not easy unless you have an alliance full of arena grinders. We almost never get the alpha from those 2 events. And it isn't reasonable to have to use all glory for alphas. I'm not ranking anything like a 5* a week lol. Ranking a couple champs a month easily uses up all the alphas I have. Enough people have a problem with this resource to make it an issue. The fact that you don't is irrelevant. Maybe Kabam will make frags available from solo quests and such and maybe they won't but it's annoying that you keep acting as though this is only a problem for stupid players who can't manage their resources. Incredibly arrogant.
    if hundreds of people are saying that they are doing map 5s and grinding and alphas are always their bottleneck I don't get why you guys think it's helpful or intelligent to tell us there are enough available, clearly there isn't a balance in resources for us, I am in expert tier and I grind, I'm not even in a t4c alliance I feel more sorry for them. If all these people are complaining it seems obvious that 10 alphas to r3 a 5* is imbalanced with the resources available for those who do mainly map 5s. And anyone who says we are wrong for saying they are imbalanced... nobody appreciates your insight, sure I could keep more of my 5*s at rank 1 and I already am keeping so many good 4*s at r2, no biggy, if you don't have an imbalance you are playing different to me, but to say we shouldn't have more made available if we want to grind for them say by having several in alpha arena if we want to grind higher, you're just being selfish
    edited November 2017

I'm actually very good at managing my resources, and they have been reduced, you are just wrong. Used to get t1 alpha fragments from all sorts of things that don't give them any more. Again, glad you don't have an alpha problem but that doesn't make everyone who does bad at resource management.

Evidence they reduced t1a fragments? There is none because you are making it up. Come off it.

Ummmm I have had 1/2 an alpha from fragments for over a year because nothing I do gives alpha fragments anymore. I used to get them all the time and wasn't running map 3. There is no question that they are less available. So you come off it you arrogant prig.
    edited November 2017
    Event Quests
    Greater Solo Crystals
    Arena
    AQ Crystals
    Glory Store
    Valor Store (November)

They're there.

You do not have easy access to 21 t1 alphas. Hitting the alpha in the 2 arena events is not easy unless you have an alliance full of arena grinders. We almost never get the alpha from those 2 events. And it isn't reasonable to have to use all glory for alphas. I'm not ranking anything like a 5* a week lol. Ranking a couple champs a month easily uses up all the alphas I have. Enough people have a problem with this resource to make it an issue. The fact that you don't is irrelevant. Maybe Kabam will make frags available from solo quests and such and maybe they won't but it's annoying that you keep acting as though this is only a problem for stupid players who can't manage their resources. Incredibly arrogant.

For perfect series your alliance needs to put in 20 fights a day over 3 days so yeah maybe that’s too much for causuals but it also is not impossible if you have a few people who play arenas regularly, then again causals shouldn’t expect to be able to rank at fast rate either. The point, it’s available and if you don’t want to earn it you don’t deserve it, suck it up buttercup. If you drop the arena events that’s -5 so there you go 16 t1a for casuals which is 1 r3 5* a month.

You don’t need to use all your glory you can use the first milestone of AQ for your alpha and meet the 21 a month. You can then use the other glory acquired for other needed materials but no way do you need to use it all on alphas to regularly rank champions.

Yeah it is only a problem for players who don’t want to play the game but expect to progress quickly through the game. Entitled much?

Those last two words are him in a nutshell. The fact is the demand FAR outpaces the supply of T1A available and we see deals for T4CC and T4B and even T2A shards but not for the basic building block resource necessary. It's absurd and frankly out of touch.
  • realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96
    An idea would be to have two T1A available in the weekly T1A arena. One at the current milestone of 800k and another at 1.6 mil. That’s an extra four T1A a month.
    edited November 2017

Those last two words are him in a nutshell. The fact is the demand FAR outpaces the supply of T1A available and we see deals for T4CC and T4B and even T2A shards but not for the basic building block resource necessary. It's absurd and frankly out of touch.

What? Just last Friday you were offered 6 t1a along with other valuable materials. Seriously you are simply ignoring reality to mold your narrative. And ad hom’s are a poor starting point but really it’s par for the course round here I suppose.

Ummmm I have had 1/2 an alpha from fragments for over a year because nothing I do gives alpha fragments anymore. I used to get them all the time and wasn't running map 3. There is no question that they are less available. So you come off it you arrogant prig.

How is that evidence they reduced t1a availability? Evidence you stopped opening map3 crystals sure but when you stopped opening milestone map 3 crystals you were given glory as a replacement which you can use to buy alphas instead of opening pathetic map3 crystals for t3c/t4b. I suggest you come off it and stop with the falsities.
    Event Quests
    Greater Solo Crystals
    Arena
    AQ Crystals
    Glory Store
    Valor Store (November)

They're there.

For perfect series your alliance needs to put in 20 fights a day over 3 days so yeah maybe that’s too much for causuals but it also is not impossible if you have a few people who play arenas regularly, then again causals shouldn’t expect to be able to rank at fast rate either. The point, it’s available and if you don’t want to earn it you don’t deserve it, suck it up buttercup. If you drop the arena events that’s -5 so there you go 16 t1a for casuals which is 1 r3 5* a month.

You don’t need to use all your glory you can use the first milestone of AQ for your alpha and meet the 21 a month. You can then use the other glory acquired for other needed materials but no way do you need to use it all on alphas to regularly rank champions.

Yeah it is only a problem for players who don’t want to play the game but expect to progress quickly through the game. Entitled much?

There is nothing casual about my game play. We don't require arena grinding though I run the alpha arena, the basic arena and I hit milestones in the featured and basic arena. My prestige is 5704. I'm not a casual player and I'm not in a casual alliance. Arrogant much?
    Event Quests
    Greater Solo Crystals
    Arena
    AQ Crystals
    Glory Store
    Valor Store (November)

They're there.

There is nothing casual about my game play. We don't require arena grinding though I run the alpha arena, the basic arena and I hit milestones in the featured and basic arena. My prestige is 5704. I'm not a casual player and I'm not in a casual alliance. Arrogant much?
    Then you have no excuse for not acquiring 21 t1a. Which is it are you and your alliance active and share the same goals or can you not be bothered?
    As for the 6 T1A, I don't recall if those were in the Black Friday overpriced bundles but if you think a once a few months promotion for enough to rank 1 5* 1 level is a prevalence of availability then I don't know what to tell you
This discussion has been closed.