**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I missing something?

BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
edited May 2022 in General Discussion

Given the description of "Special Connoisseur", I believe Reds Mags to be the best counter for 7.4.1 Darkhawk yet somehow the protection still suppresses 90% of my L3 damage despite launching it with 40 Prowess buffs active.

Did I miss or misread something in the nodes?

Comments

• BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★

Armour break immunity...

So the potency of Mags' prowess is directly linked to his ability to armor break? I genuinely was not aware of that.

Even then, I don't see how it enables Special Connoisseur to remain active since armor break is not a prerequisite to disabling it, only active prowess.

Ps. I'm only mentioning this because Mags is precisely who I used on the initial clear and it worked like a charm. Was surprised to see it fail now.
  • MigginslyMigginsly Posts: 50
    Pretty much all of magnetos sp3 damage comes from armor breaks on robots or the bleeds on non robots
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    On sp3 activation, mags converts all prowess to armor breaks or bleeds. Since armor break immune, the damage will be quite low. Better off doing sp2s.

These node combinations were meant to curb mags on this fight

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Mags should still be really good for this fight, just build prowesses with heavies and synthesis and throw sp2s.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Alright. Thanks a lot guys. Appreciate the feedback.