**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Controls fixed, no more weekly compensation?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I haven't had the same Beta experience. It's been an improvement on my end. It might also be related to the devices.
  • For me this beta has seen a lot smoother gameplay from the moment I opted in. Not sure if I've seen any of the similar issues yet
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    I would say they are pulling the plug too soon on this, I’m still not able to dex a lot of projectile specials without it just blocking instead , or alternatively if i hold block while dexing, it’ll just stand there blocking.

Maybe the parry issues might be better, but the dex issues definitely are not @Kabam Miike
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Where is the mail with a "final" compensation and the accompanying message you guys are talking about? The last compensation mail I got was from 4/27 and it was the usual message, nothing about it being the last one.

Did only some people get extra compensation?
  • Crine60 said:

Where is the mail with a "final" compensation and the accompanying message you guys are talking about? The last compensation mail I got was from 4/27 and it was the usual message, nothing about it being the last one.

No one got compensation. And the mail was supposedly sent early
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★

Crine60 said:

No one got compensation. And the mail was supposedly sent early
    I see. Someone on the 1st page mentioned "this week's compensation" which made me think they were saying people got compensation today with the message they were discussing since the last one I got was last week and the normal one for this week hasn't happened yet. Weird that I didn't get this early message though. Maybe they pulled it from people's accounts before I checked it.
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 654 ★★★

How could it “have gone out sooner” when the message clearly said with update v35? Seems very much intended to me.

I think this is the important part that I don't fully understand. As said by @Yodabolt21 , in the in game message it does stated "with update v35".

So when we are talking about the message going out earlier than plan, it does bring up more questions:-

1) Earlier than planned - so was it meant to come out on Wednesday as part of the new event?

Which mean it will still happen this week.

or

2) There were a change in the schedule and that the message wasn't amended?

Which could mean any longer length of time (e.g a few weeks to a month).

I would if we would get any confirmation either way on this.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Most likely the big compensation will include the generic rank 3-4 6* gem that we saw in the leaked act 7 rewards. That is specifically why they made Paragon 3 rank 4s. Two can come from completing in game content and the third comes from the compensation. This would make the most sense as we were specifically instructed to wait to do hard content until the issue was fixed. So anyone that did hard content over the last eight months almost assuredly used more items to complete than would have been necessary had the game been functioning optimally.

This has to be the best take on paragon I’ve seen so far
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★

Most likely the big compensation will include the generic rank 3-4 6* gem that we saw in the leaked act 7 rewards. That is specifically why they made Paragon 3 rank 4s. Two can come from completing in game content and the third comes from the compensation. This would make the most sense as we were specifically instructed to wait to do hard content until the issue was fixed. So anyone that did hard content over the last eight months almost assuredly used more items to complete than would have been necessary had the game been functioning optimally.

This man ended paragon's whole career lmao
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 221 ★★★
    MongoPawn said:

The gameplay is better but us definitely not “fixed”.
    Still too many incidents of block/parry and dex not working. Also after the last update specials aren’t triggering when pressed or they delay causing the champ to take hits and allowing the Ai to block.

At this rate I’d respect kabam if they just said this is as good as we can get it on the current software that we use and we’ve tried but failed to get it how it used to be. Here’s the compensation and we’re sorry but this is just how it’s going to be from now on.

Then they can start focusing their energy elsewhere. People are either used to the new broken input or are just accepting that content is going to cost more than it would have a year ago.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike you guys stated todays was end of comp. Yet low and behold you ended aq and aw last week. Care to explain?
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Welp the compensation is over
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I thought Miike said the weekly compensation wouldn't stop yet.

No AQ/AW weekly compensation received today.
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 654 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    Fryday said:

How could it “have gone out sooner” when the message clearly said with update v35? Seems very much intended to me.

I think this is the important part that I don't fully understand. As said by @Yodabolt21 , in the in game message it does stated "with update v35".

So when we are talking about the message going out earlier than plan, it does bring up more questions:-

1) Earlier than planned - so was it meant to come out on Wednesday as part of the new event?

or

So it just went out early by a couple of days. It is now the question of of the new input system actually work as it should be.

Also based on this message we should have received the last of the weekly (AW & AQ) compensation today alreadt. However nothing have arrived, only the monthly one (Solo energy & revises).

This is message incorrect or have I missed read?

Can anyone confirm they got the weekly AW & AQ compensation today?
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Fryday said:

Fryday said:

or

So it just went out early by a couple of days. It is now the question of of the new input system actually work as it should be.

Also based on this message we should have received the last of the weekly (AW & AQ) compensation already. However nothing have arrived, only the monthly one (Solo energy & revises).

This is message incorrect?

Can anyone confirm they got the weekly AW & AQ compensation today?
    No one did and kabam won’t address what’s going on @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 125
    @Kabam Miike any word on why the message went out early and the. Again today.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    looks like the weekly compensation did end up coming in today, just a bit delayed
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    I dont think any big compo package will come our way... did they confirm that'd be the case? I was under the impression the one we got in August was it 🤷‍♂️ other than these weekly ones we've getting 🤨