**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mordo's buff was the best (I have R3)

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
So currently on 18 furies I do the following on Crit.

Heavy - 26k
Medium - 16k
Light - 10k
Sp1 degen - 2.8k per tick

True strike explotion - 7 furies = 6.6k insta degen. AND GUESS WHAT. Its a buff so sp2 Soul barb for extra damage.

"IF opponent has ATLEAST 1 BUFF gain attack - R3 is + 598 attack.

Hvnt tested regen yet but RoL ws down in 58 hits. No synergies and a few slip ups.

Comments

• Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★

Sean_Who said:

If you think those numbers are better than Storm, you're insane.

For a rank three, they're okay. Not to mention the slow heavy playstyle.

Pfft. Your opinion is your opinion.

Mordo bestest mystic confirmed and the heavy style isnt slow if you know da shortcuts
    If he is the best (not even top 15) mystic, why are you loosing so much health.
    Claire or Sorcerer could run ROL without any synergie-champs and go out with 100% health and that even faster than Mordo.
    Mordo is not the worst mystic but indeed closer to the worst yet to the best...
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Badass84 said:

Sean_Who said:

Mordo bestest mystic confirmed and the heavy style isnt slow if you know da shortcuts
    Claire or Sorcerer could run ROL without any synergie-champs and go out with 100% health and that even faster than Mordo.
    Cause , I was not recording , I was Screenshotting As I was fighting , and my phone when it screenshots , the game keeps going but my phone still shows the screenshot for a second or 2

Edit : Also he can do RoL faster than Claire or Sorcerer Without synergies , Just saying
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    What is this thread 😅😅
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Chill man mordo is still the worst mystic.. Maybe above guillotine og and juggs
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★

Badass84 said:

Sean_Who said:

Cause , I was not recording , I was Screenshotting As I was fighting , and my phone when it screenshots , the game keeps going but my phone still shows the screenshot for a second or 2

Edit : Also he can do RoL faster than Claire or Sorcerer Without synergies , Just saying
    lemme say why he isnt the best. no access to nulify, stagger, or access to fate seal. cant steal or control power. damage is ok(not something big or huge) and no to little utility(except for cheesing a few stuff). he's like guillotine. a damage mystic without having any mystical utility. how can he be the best while he lacks alot?
    That also plays to his advantage. He is a mystic you can use when the opponent is nullify or stagger immune. Just pointing out that he has his uses and place in the battlerealm. Clearly not best mystic.

Badass84 said:

Sean_Who said:

lemme say why he isnt the best. no access to nulify, stagger, or access to fate seal. cant steal or control power. damage is ok(not something big or huge) and no to little utility(except for cheesing a few stuff). he's like guillotine. a damage mystic without having any mystical utility. how can he be the best while he lacks alot?
    That also plays to his advantage. He is a mystic you can use when the opponent is nullify or stagger immune. Just pointing out that he has his uses and place in the battlerealm. Clearly not best mystic.
    Wow. That's how you nullify arguments. If you have an opponent who is imune to nullify, than why should you use a mystic instead of something better.

Our tier-list. Find Mordo 😄
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Badass84 said:

Sean_Who said:

If they’re nullify immune and they have buffs then use Tigra, BWCV or Mephisto - none of whom need to nullify to buff control
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★

• PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,490 Guardian
    Those numbers on mordo are looking mighty fine good sir!
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    I prefer Dr Strange over buffed Mordo.
  • NEOGNONEOGNO Posts: 116

Badass84 said:

Sean_Who said:

Not trying to annoy you or anything remotely close, but you could have just recorded your fight then go back to your recording and take screenshots from there.
    NEOGNO said:

Badass84 said:

Sean_Who said:

Not trying to annoy you or anything remotely close, but you could have just recorded your fight then go back to your recording and take screenshots from there.
    I know but my phone keeps saying cant install apps cause of space and I gotta reinstall game each time i gotta update
    edited May 2022

Sean_Who said:

If that's your personal opinion regarding to your account, you have every right to do preach him.
    But if you are saying that he's best mystic in game generally, then I strongly disagree. I would be surprised if he even can make to top 15.

Maybe I didn't grasp your sarcasm that you meant in different way, only you can explain
    But one thing for sure,that you are enjoying him and that all matters
    @BuggyDClown I was trying to be like @Eb0ny-O-M4w but with mordo. Just like he enjoys his maw . I Actually enjoy mordo and he is top mystic confirmed by source.

SOURCE :
    Ghostboytjie

Edit : But if you look at my roster / rankups / things I say. You would notice im the type of guy that likes as the ppl call them "MeMe ChAmPs" and find their potentials and play them to tease people. But im not gonna lie. IM FEELING MORDO
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

Team

Nothing special. Just my normal questing team with mordo.

Heavy

Medium

Light

Sp1 Degen

Sp3 Regen

Remember its regen x3 if you're lucky which is 1.5k per tick

Loosing that much health with a R3 synergised champ in ROL is tarnishing ur claims a lot
    It means whatever playstyle u're relying on to get those numbers isn't sustainable in any meaningful content
    Also those numbers are good but nothing extraordinary for a synergised R3 against 4 stars
    The numbers are higher against 4* than against 6* due to challenger ratings & lower base stats
    He is decent enough if u like him, but nothing great
    I know u're just joking & having a bit of fun with him, but I could also sense some slight seriousness in those claims
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    @Ghostboytjie i would be marginally swayed by your affinity for Mordo if he wasn’t at 11% health vs one of if not the worst, defender in the game. Maybe redo that fight and finish with 98% health, like any decent champ would do in that fight, and we might see Mordo’s value.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

Sean_Who said:

If that's your personal opinion regarding to your account, you have every right to do preach him.
    But if you are saying that he's best mystic in game generally, then I strongly disagree. I would be surprised if he even can make to top 15.

Maybe I didn't grasp your sarcasm that you meant in different way, only you can explain
    But one thing for sure,that you are enjoying him and that all matters
    @BuggyDClown I was trying to be like @Eb0ny-O-M4w but with mordo. Just like he enjoys his maw . I Actually enjoy mordo and he is top mystic confirmed by source.

SOURCE :
    Ghostboytjie

Edit : But if you look at my roster / rankups / things I say. You would notice im the type of guy that likes as the ppl call them "MeMe ChAmPs" and find their potentials and play them to tease people. But im not gonna lie. IM FEELING MORDO
    @Ghostboytjie I understand your sentiments that's why I said that you have every right to preach him personally. I know you that you find many "NON-META" champs fun and enjoyable. So do I.

But from your post, conclusion was made that you said he is Top mystic in general ( i assume you said it for yourself). That why there are lot disagrees. I respect your opinion and choice. You enjoy a champ, I have no right to criticize or disagree with you. It's just that if your TOP MYSTIC comment was really meant to generalized the statement , which is topic of debate. But I feel that you meant is personally.