**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Act 5 Chapter 4: Cornerstone

Comments

• Slux83 wrote: »
    This is so unfair for Android users! Why don't you guys calculate the effective fight time? Meaning that you won't count the loading time?

Asked and answered many times by Kabam, short answer is that they've thought about it, they are not promising to necessarily do it, but currently the game technology isn't capable of doing it properly.

They are likely waiting for the tech pieces to evolve an option that allows them to do this in a different way. Keep in mind these are legends runs with sizeable rewards and often cost players a lot to attempt them. Any system they use to clock the runs must first and foremost be reliable and accurate. Any attempt to address "fairness" must be done within those parameters or you'll have a much larger mess on your hands.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Scottryan wrote: »
    Stewman wrote: »
    Exciting!
    5/65 Voodoo here I come!

Gilly for me man

SL for me. Then easy 100% LoL.

People are debating on if it's even worth bringing Star Lord to rank 5 for Labyrinth. Low prestige, and the damage is still capped at 50k so you won't really be saving that many units compared to a 4/55 Star Lord. Damage ramp up to the cap will obviously be faster though.

Exactly
    I am happy keeping my SL at R4 for now.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    This was interesting news to wake up to. Good job guys.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Exciting!
    5/65 Voodoo here I come!

Gilly for me man

People are debating on if it's even worth bringing Star Lord to rank 5 for Labyrinth. Low prestige, and the damage is still capped at 50k so you won't really be saving that many units compared to a 4/55 Star Lord. Damage ramp up to the cap will obviously be faster though.

Exactly
    But then u have to put 4 champ just to get the Longer enrage timer when u Can just use him and have a better play grund with champ u Els Can US.
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Exciting!
    5/65 Voodoo here I come!

Gilly for me man

Exactly
    But then u have to put 4 champ just to get the Longer enrage timer when u Can just use him and have a better play grund with champ u Els Can US.

You only need to bring 3 champs for the extended enrage timer. But at rank 5 you would just bring the mutant crit team anyway, except for specialty fights.
    edited November 2017
    Exciting!
    5/65 Voodoo here I come!

Gilly for me man

Exactly

You only need to bring 3 champs for the extended enrage timer. But at rank 5 you would just bring the mutant crit team anyway, except for specialty fights.
    Yeah If u have YJ and ant Mans as a 4 Stars. But If not then it 4 But Yeah most 3 But for SL it is 4 im pretty sure Becasse he need 18procent but im culd be wgorn Becasse of. Only didt one parth But with a 4 SL so. Culd. Not. Use a good team to get more time.
    Just test it and u Rigth only 3 need it stil alot. When u Can use 4 champ. Els.
  • AshtontonicAshtontonic Posts: 63
    the rewards looks ok, however the availability of T1A should be available more or reduce the amount needed to rank up them from R1-R4 for 5*
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    Exciting!
    5/65 Voodoo here I come!

Gilly for me man

Exactly

Yeah If u have YJ and ant Mans as a 4 Stars. But If not then it 4 But Yeah most 3 But for SL it is 4 im pretty sure Becasse he need 18procent but im culd be wgorn Becasse of. Only didt one parth But with a 4 SL so. Culd. Not. Use a good team to get more time.

Yeah...I'm not sure what you just said. But You can use 3 star Antman, 4 star Antman, 4 Star Yellow Jacket. And I think you said you used a 4 Star, Star Lord for your first path, which I also did. Nothing you can do but increase your crit rating to put in the most damage.
  • Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 166
    The quest, new buffs and rewards are awesome and all but seriously where are the tier 1 alpha??? Without those all these rewards that you’re putting out for 5.4 are useless. End rant
    Exciting!
    5/65 Voodoo here I come!

Gilly for me man

Exactly

Yeah...I'm not sure what you just said. But You can use 3 star Antman, 4 star Antman, 4 Star Yellow Jacket. And I think you said you used a 4 Star, Star Lord for your first path, which I also did. Nothing you can do but increase your crit rating to put in the most damage.
    Jep and Sry my bad english But com from Danmark so not Thah esay for me But. Thx u understand most of it. And Yeah u Rigth and this.
  • When does act 5.4 release?
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    edited November 2017
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Simple question
    Why a time attack method for legends?
    This is totally unfair, and i explain why
    People will have a lot of time to gather info, wait the last 2 days of the eligible period to submit the time... And in this case all is down to **** RNG system based on the luck with the 5* pulls, and is total unfair
    The right way for a legend run in a hard and competitive event like this, is to do it "first to complete first to get it" order
    Because that's is the meaning to risk everything and go immediately into a rush for 100% of it without have any info, like was for Act4 and for LoL

Please, i'm asking to you all team and community, give me your feedback and start a discussion about this, maybe with a dedicated thread for the legend run method

Thanks for your time

This has been mentioned by others, but the main reason is that it isn't a level playing field for anyone who has a day job where they can't take time off work, or lives in a time zone that doesn't line up with our specific release times (usually 10 AM Vancouver time). That's pretty rough for someone who lives in China where it would be around 2 in the morning...

This way, people have time to set aside a chunk of time and really invest in a legends run, instead of just giving up before they tried because they had to work that day.

Has the Android issue been fixed? I have cash set aside for this. But load time on android is and always been ridiculous. No way can we compete with IPhone users. This is just so unfair and always has been. We don't stand a chance for a legends run.
    Bet us android users get no response to this.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Oh boy! This should be fun and interactive! And since this is usually a question, how many dorms, icemen, and magiks will there be?

3 Magiks Sig 50
    5 Dormammus, sig 5
    4 Icemen, sig 10

We lowered these signature abilities as much as possible to mitigate the damage applied through the Champion Boosts.

You sure bout that? Bc you clearly miscalculated the block damage in 5.3 and refuse to adjust instead you allowing it to remain!

Learn to intercept

Really can you somehow evade certain champs special without dying bc i am sure intercept wont help and i know how to
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 291 ★★★
    All 5 star based.. I WOULD BE AHPPY IF I HAD A GOOD ONE 😭
    When does act 5.4 release?

12/13
    Btw the time i get a single r5 5* Act 6 fully unlocked will be happening lol thanks for an amazing yr of 5*, if only you can see how grateful i am!!!
  • SILVEReeSILVERee Posts: 10
    ¿Boss final Grandmaster?

Yeah, this is going to suck for many that don't have a good 5 star. I mean I do but for many this is not fair. But this game has never been about what's fair.
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    edited November 2017
    Tier 5 Basics - super happy about this but now to decide who to take?!? Good luck everyone on your Legends Run!!!
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Do you plan to increase capacity on t2 Alphas? I’ve only done easy path in LOL but 100% everything in story mode. If I do 100% on this I’ll reah capacity but I have no r4 worthy 5*. Instead I do content with r5 4*. Just wondering because I do not want t2a to be expiring in my stash

We don't have any specific plans to increase Catalyst capacity at this time, but I'll make sure that the entire team hears this feedback.

I swear I read this same exact thing a few months ago... this statement isnt really reassuring.
  • vrtovrto Posts: 218 Content Creator
    edited November 2017
    Simple question
    Why a time attack method for legends?
    This is totally unfair, and i explain why
    People will have a lot of time to gather info, wait the last 2 days of the eligible period to submit the time... And in this case all is down to **** RNG system based on the luck with the 5* pulls, and is total unfair
    The right way for a legend run in a hard and competitive event like this, is to do it "first to complete first to get it" order
    Because that's is the meaning to risk everything and go immediately into a rush for 100% of it without have any info, like was for Act4 and for LoL

Please, i'm asking to you all team and community, give me your feedback and start a discussion about this, maybe with a dedicated thread for the legend run method

Thanks for your time

This has been mentioned by others, but the main reason is that it isn't a level playing field for anyone who has a day job where they can't take time off work, or lives in a time zone that doesn't line up with our specific release times (usually 10 AM Vancouver time). That's pretty rough for someone who lives in China where it would be around 2 in the morning...

This way, people have time to set aside a chunk of time and really invest in a legends run, instead of just giving up before they tried because they had to work that day.

I agree with you DK, but I also agree with Gatto, this legend tag should include the skill wrt solving the puzzle you guys made, so perhaps change the time window to be 24h?
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    Great rewards and finally we can bring 5 star champs to rank 5.
    We might be able to get a fully formed 6 star champion upon completion as well. Do we know yet what resources are needed to rank up a 6 star? It would help to know this early on so we can plan ahead and see where we can best spend the resources on - 5 star or 6 stars.
  • edited November 2017
    You say solve like a riddle. Does that mean that paths will intersect and we can expect it to take forever to explore because it’s intentionally confusing like LOL?

Without giving TOO much away, the maps are designed with much more limited branching and re-joining than we normally might have. There's a lot more early commitments to single paths than we might have done without a camera lock.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Bet us android users get no response to this.

Yeah, this is going to suck for many that don't have a good 5 star. I mean I do but for many this is not fair. But this game has never been about what's fair.

Can you finish complaining about one thing before moving to a second please?

They’ve addressed the android issue before, there’s no way to optimize for so many different devices in the same way that they can for Apple. Because of this, android load times are longer.

This content clearly isn’t meant for all players to beat, so “fair” doesn’t factor in here. It’s end-game content, no participation trophies in Act 5. These rewards are great, stop trying to find things to complain about in one of the most positive threads in 2017.
  • Só Will have to diga for Alpha 1
    Rewards are very nice! But it needs some balance because we should have all conditions to use it promptly. As commented above by QuickPik T1a are missing
    Any chance to review it before launch cap4?
  • JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Dk Will the title grant bonuses like the uncollected title did or is just a title to show that we completed act 5?