**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When is the 10k unit deal reappearing? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• BlxndyBlxndy Posts: 145 ★★
    Well guys, it’s after 6pm GMT and still no re-issuing of the bundle. Wonder if they are still planning to get it out before the 4th May then?
  • IshamaelIshamael Posts: 43
    Tomorrow is the 4th. What happened to this?
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    You should really try the search feature as this has already been addressed.
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 180 ★★

• Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 180 ★★

• OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Kabam Miike has already said it will most likely be ON the 4th now instead of BEFORE
    Zeraphan said:

You should really try the search feature as this has already been addressed.

Too many threads come up and they don’t have anything to do with the topic. That’s my usual problem with the search feature
  • Vergeman78Vergeman78 Posts: 132 ★★
    @Kabam Miike there’s also a title released by you guys 24 hours ago, which might require this said offer for some players to qualify. Maybe you should’ve thought about that before letting it go live. Might’ve calmed down a few pitchfork wielding summoners wondering where their offer is
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 263 ★★★
    Guys, just wait one more day. Its coming tomorrow when the new EQ starts, so hold off on the hate just a little bit. Maybe take a day off MCOC and enjoy the weather before it gets too hot as summer is around the corner. Hold on just a little longer.
    It’s already 90° roughly here in Louisiana. No hate from me, just had to have an answer and appreciated the quick response.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike there’s also a title released by you guys 24 hours ago, which might require this said offer for some players to qualify. Maybe you should’ve thought about that before letting it go live. Might’ve calmed down a few pitchfork wielding summoners wondering where their offer is

It was never promised before the title went live.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

There are times to worry about pitchforks, and there are times to snap them in half over your knee and then set them on fire. This feels more like the latter.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Relax players…the deal will return in good time…
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162
    I think the issue is, there is no way to truly fix it so its fair to everyone. No matter what someone will get extra or not enough, will thinkits fair or not fair. Its just how it is. There is no perfect solution. I think the "best"(not perfect) solution is the route their going. Its not perfect but it helps many and doesnt take away from anyone else. In my opinion anyways
  • Robin_010Robin_010 Posts: 25
    4 may, still no offer here.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Robin_010 said:

4 may, still no offer here.

It’s still 5:35am at Kabam headquarter. It’s not base on your time zone.
  • EggsandbaconEggsandbacon Posts: 44
    It’s available now…. Phenomenal job by the way all this delay so that you could make sure that people who already bought the offer couldn’t get it and low and behold they can.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★

GarrettN said:

Hey All, only details we have is that it will be before May 4th when the price changes. We're working to do it ASAP, but it won't be over the weekend, and there's still work to be done to make sure we only get it out to those that didn't purchase it previously.

Sooooo before the 4th you say?
    There have been updates posted in this thread with more information on when to expect it.
    Miike, the offer is messed up. You might want to shut it down before it gets exploited too much.

I haven't done 7.4 yet, but I get the offer. So does my Alt account.

For now I'm being good, and holding off the 10k purchase despite having the units for it.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Confirmed.. I bought it originally and just got the offer.

I’m being a good summoner for now… but I’m sitting in the units from Spring Cleaning, and temptation may win out as I’m weak.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Offer back...and everyone's gotten it even people not in act 7 lol. Quelle surprise.
  • MiniDoomMiniDoom Posts: 29
    @Kabam Miike the team offered the deal to everyone, people who aren't even thronebreaker, and people who have already purchased. Now you've taken it away, I know this wasn't intended but it's now made an unfair advantage to those who have been allowed to buy it twice. Please re-enable the offer to ALL that have done 7.4, as its unlikely you're able to remove ranked up champions and fix the changes to alliance prestige, which will now affect AQ results
  • EggsandbaconEggsandbacon Posts: 44
    MiniDoom said:

@Kabam Miike the team offered the deal to everyone, people who aren't even thronebreaker, and people who have already purchased. Now you've taken it away, I know this wasn't intended but it's now made an unfair advantage to those who have been allowed to buy it twice. Please re-enable the offer to ALL that have done 7.4, as its unlikely you're able to remove ranked up champions and fix the changes to alliance prestige, which will now affect AQ results

Completely agree they messed up they need to just accept it and make it available again for people who have only purchased it once
  • MiniDoomMiniDoom Posts: 29

MiniDoom said:

Completely agree they messed up they need to just accept it and make it available again for people who have only purchased it once
    They can't just give some people the option to double dip and others not have the option. They can't ban people because of their failings and the damage has already been done, and they've proved in the past they cannot reverse mass rank ups or judge who ranked based on what.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    MiniDoom said:

MiniDoom said:

and they've proved in the past they cannot reverse mass rank ups or judge who ranked based on what.
    They can totally reverse rank ups. They did far bigger rank up reverse's in the past, so this time should be fine as well
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    I didn’t get the offer… yet people in my alliance got to purchase it twice.

I would buy it a second time myself… but it seems Kabam turned it off while I was in meetings. It would be enough to get me to Paragon too.

Not a good experience, Kabam.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    This will create too much imbalance for competitive players. Not fair imo

This discussion has been closed.