**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R4 War Machine. No Boost or Synergies. My First R4 champ.

SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
https://youtu.be/iD4RcJpEN-A

He was the only champ on my team.

While he does take a while to ramp up. Which is 2 SP2s then a SP3 for max damage. The ramp to me is worth it as you can see from the video. You don't need to even do that ramp. A single SP2 then SP3 is enough for most 500k health pools but since Wolvie has that regen I went for the bigger damage.

The hit counter is irrelevant to me since his SP3 has 28 hits alone and he's not the only champ who takes a while to ramp up THEN do big damage at the end. Guardian, Knull, Shang Chi, etc all ramp slow or slower than most but when the damage drops, it DROPS on all of them and WM falls in that category.

He does alot more than just big damage but damage is always an eye catcher for most players.

Comments

• JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Awesome Rankup. He always seems fun to play, just spamming his sp1s. Also, how does he performs with suicides?
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Cool rank up.
  • Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Man is criminally underrated
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Congratulations, very unique
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    knew who this was instantly based on the pfp and title

OG Cap when?
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

knew who this was instantly based on the pfp and title

OG Cap when?

I'm surprised someone remembered that.

My 6 star OG Cap isn't awakened yet sadly. I was actually thinking to R3 him anyway unawakened cuz you know I like that man alot. But the sig is way to valuable to me so I'll wait alittle longer.