**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So we waited for............................

Comments

• WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    Garbage. You call this appreciate? You may as well call this April fools. What a joke. We all deserve better this doesn't even scratch the surface of how messed up the game was. You need to try a lot harder then this. And when I mean harder I mean hand out some 12.0 packages stat
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    DReckoning wrote: »
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    Wow so weeks 2 through 4 don't really sound like anything much either. I do appreciate the heads up so that expectations are kept in line

There is more than what's been listed. Those are just a quick preview of what's in store.

Pssst *poke*. Red shards!

Forget shards... They should be giving a whole crystal.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited June 2017

DReckoning wrote: »
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    Wow so weeks 2 through 4 don't really sound like anything much either. I do appreciate the heads up so that expectations are kept in line

There is more than what's been listed. Those are just a quick preview of what's in store.

Pssst *poke*. Red shards!

Kabam: "Here's 1 red shard for you! Hope you get Iron Patriot"
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Let me wrap my head around this. Our compensation for dealing with months of **** is we get to SPEND resources. Are you for real
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Still waiting for my lengthy comment to get approved, you'll know if they censor now too if it doesn't.
  • jerstolpjerstolp Posts: 73
    this is a serious kick in the nuts wtf kabam
  • Hey There!

I'm sorry to hear that the beginning of the event isn't living up to your expectations. We'll take this back to the team right away. The good news is that there is still 3 more weeks of stuff planned. There will also be more information available on this very soon on our blog.

what we want is the android players to be compensated for your screw up this 4 week event is for ios aswell its like you dont really care for android players

the 10 hour down time cost me the last 1.5 million for the 4 star starlord what we want is the champion or atleast better rewards the best was rank tickets then went back to lame rewards that are pointless i wasted 1000 units for a broken arena and they wont even give them back
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    so i see some "trading up" for alliance potions, how bout to that for Awakening Gems, that way your mid to high level players with tons of 2 and 3* awakening gems could actually do something with those, or let us give them to other people
  • SorantirSorantir Posts: 3
    Reading all 4 weeks, its pathetic. As a close "end gamer", i dont get a thing.:Xp, gold dont worth anything, Id never donate from unit, I dont want to buy that overpriced potion from store, and reduced AQ cost doesnt really bother me (the donation does not cut my resources that much, but surely its not bad), Im done with masteries so dont need any core. Trading in potions downgrades value (1250 hp for 1200, 3600 hp for 300), and even if it didnt do that, I couldnt trade in any potions, as I ran out all of them past this buggy month in AQ -with no means of getting potions by doing higher maps-.
    Appreciation? Maybe for the newer players.
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    This is going to be one of those instance where they list out all the bad stuff to get everyone fired up and then actually give us something decent in weeks 3 & 4.

I mean seriously, I cannot fathom their week 3 appreciation be a bonus to treasury donations paid for with UNITS only?!?!?

Something has to give.
  • SorantirSorantir Posts: 3
    @Jackie2Cokes This is on Seatin's video in his comment:
    Additional week 2, 3 and 4 blog info:

"Week 2 Preview – Masteries:
    Mastery Cores will be available in the 22h Solo Event Rank Rewards
    The cost to rank up a Mastery for this week will be free (unlock costs will remain as is)!

Week 3 Preview – Donation Bonus:
    We will donate an extra 20% of all currencies donated to your Alliance treasury using Units during this week. (e.g. 1 Unit will grant 120 Gold to your Alliance Treasury instead of 100!)

Week 4 Preview – Trade Potions & Special 7 Day Login Calendar
    Trade five Level 1 Alliance Quest Health Potions for one Level 2 Alliance Quest Health Potion and three Level 2 Alliance Quest Health Potions for one Level 3 Alliance Quest Health Potion during this week!
    We’ve got a special 7 Day Summoner Appreciation Login Calendar with sweet loot!

Week 2 seems okay.
    Week 3 is a **** joke.
    Week 4 might be good if the login calendar is hype."

We don't get a thing.
  • OltorfOltorf Posts: 34
    Hey There!

I'm sorry to hear that the beginning of the event isn't living up to your expectations. We'll take this back to the team right away. The good news is that there is still 3 more weeks of stuff planned. There will also be more information available on this very soon on our blog.

I can't believe the "compensation" is an event. The nerve...

Please, spend your time and money regaining the time and money you lost during our massive list of mistakes.

It is incredibly disrespectful and quite frankly entirely disconnected from your audience. Do you listen to your users at all?
  • After al the problems there like "o here have this expensive 350hp alliance revive and this20% xp boost even though allot of players won't gain from it,so here it is this is how much we care about you".
  • I just can't wait for the next 3 weeks maybe they'll give us a 1 star Crystal.
    Sorantir wrote: »
    @Jackie2Cokes This is on Seatin's video in his comment:
    Additional week 2, 3 and 4 blog info:

"Week 2 Preview – Masteries:
    Mastery Cores will be available in the 22h Solo Event Rank Rewards
    The cost to rank up a Mastery for this week will be free (unlock costs will remain as is)!

Week 3 Preview – Donation Bonus:
    We will donate an extra 20% of all currencies donated to your Alliance treasury using Units during this week. (e.g. 1 Unit will grant 120 Gold to your Alliance Treasury instead of 100!)

Week 4 Preview – Trade Potions & Special 7 Day Login Calendar
    Trade five Level 1 Alliance Quest Health Potions for one Level 2 Alliance Quest Health Potion and three Level 2 Alliance Quest Health Potions for one Level 3 Alliance Quest Health Potion during this week!
    We’ve got a special 7 Day Summoner Appreciation Login Calendar with sweet loot!

Week 2 seems okay.
    Week 3 is a **** joke.
    Week 4 might be good if the login calendar is hype."

We don't get a thing.

Kabam Miike wrote: »
    » show previous quotes

Despite what you may think...Seatin is the not god of MCOC knowledge. Try reading the rest of the thread for official comments
    This is going to be one of those instance where they list out all the bad stuff to get everyone fired up and then actually give us something decent in weeks 3 & 4.

I mean seriously, I cannot fathom their week 3 appreciation be a bonus to treasury donations paid for with UNITS only?!?!?

Something has to give.

Since when are weekly donations such a big deal? The maps turn around and give a good portion of it right back to you! So kabams plan was free maps AND help with donations? Do they see getting the treasury up as mission impossible or what ? Good Loooord!

I'm not sure how to reply to this...I don't recall saying the donations were an issue. The issue is they think that the Unit bonus is compensation.
  • Well it's safe to say the compensation is this 4 week worthless think we're getting
  • Kabam's ideas of appreappreciation is far from what my swing on the word means.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Slap in the face more than appreciation since he refuses to approve my lengthy comment
  • HiapeindexHiapeindex Posts: 18
    Lmao, looks like most people here are not feeling that appreciation vibe you are trying to sell guys.

Oh, I see, you want my advice. Ok.

A standard compensation of both alliance and regular revives. 5x lvl 3 and 4 team revives and heals for both.

A sincere apology for the cockups last week, alongside a free 4* crystal or awakening gem as chosen by individual player.

A far more regular presence on the forums. There seems to be an amazing ability for the mods to go missing or to hide from the questions that they cannot answer, well you know, get someone from the game team to answer questions at least once a week.

In my opinion, the game team, the forum team and the game in general have been going backwards for a while. If you can step up that'd be great, if not then what a way to blow an $800,000,000 investment, as this game is going to ****.

Something has to give.

Since when are weekly donations such a big deal? The maps turn around and give a good portion of it right back to you! So kabams plan was free maps AND help with donations? Do they see getting the treasury up as mission impossible or what ? Good Loooord!

I'm not sure how to reply to this...I don't recall saying the donations were an issue. The issue is they think that the Unit bonus is compensation.

No you didn't, sorry for confusion just whatever I read from your post sparked a thought that should have been just a regular post and not a reply, my bad.

Roger that...
  • It's a joke i mean do they really think I'll waste my hard earned glory on a 350 health revive. 350 health is so pointless as even if you parry it will still be a 1 or 2 shot.
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    Though there are a few that are writing post applauding your "efforts" and actually appreciate the compensation you have bestowed upon them, but as the OP, we need actual appreciation. Now some may assume this equates to Awakening Gems and 5 Stars, though as great as they would be, I am a realist. However, bestowing the appreciation should affect the entire player base not just a minute few. Those individuals aren't the one's completing the content we are completing and if it takes 75% of your player base to repeat the same message, but only those efforts will last for so long. This doesn't address the concerns and the mishaps your game has incurred due to no fault of the players. There maybe those who think this is a good thing, I pray you understand the a vast majority do not see it this way.
  • BeerDragoonBeerDragoon Posts: 54
    @ExcaliburSExcaliburS -- If you can parry...that's still completely broken.
  • Nightwing2380Nightwing2380 Posts: 66
    Act 5 chapter 2 rewards suck. These next 4 week are even worse.

ALL WE WANT ARE TIER 2 ALPHA SHARDS. Scrap all the other rewards and just give us one
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Act 5 chapter 2 rewards suck. These next 4 week are even worse.

ALL WE WANT ARE TIER 2 ALPHA SHARDS. Scrap all the other rewards and just give us one

That may be all you want.... Don't assume to speak for all.
  • AzureLightningAzureLightning Posts: 16
    edited June 2017
    VG0d wrote: »
    Guys cmon kabam has Given us xp boosts and some gold you can earn, what else you want - 3 star arena boost! Jeez demanding muj!
    They only f'd up the game for few months - I think only xp boosts were enough.
    Kabam you've done a great job. Of course these people don't understand.
    Let them Shout n scream... after few weeks they will forget and will start spending money again.

Yeah, but they've given us something that we don't even need. XP boosts, i already got hundreds of them just waiting to get expired. Gold, I got 12M sitting when I only needed to spend about 150K every week.