**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Offer is back for everyone

Comments

• NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Shinyuu said:

Only fair thing to do now @Kabam Miike is offer it again to players that have only picked up the offer once and this time get it right and not send it to players who got it the first time for a third time. It was wrong the requirements for Paragon was announced after 7.4 had already been out anyway. A lot of players myself included would have got the offer the first time but like always players were left in the dark about it. The requirements should have been 2 R4 not 3. What's the next title going to be 5 R5 6 stars? Ridiculous!

No lol. This cycle will continue then , if kabam decides to bring back offer to those who didn't bought it twice lmao.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

Hey all,

We've disabled the offer for anybody that hadn't triggered it for now while we explore options. We will have a course of action soon that we can share, but don't have anything right now. Everything is still on the table right now.

I'd like a redo on my 3rd R4... I want to change to Jabari.
    Who was it?
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★

Alright, everybody, we are re-enabling this offer for all Summoners that are Thronebreaker+, this includes those that have already purchased it. We will not be removing the resources or rank-ups of anybody that already purchased it. If further action is required, we will look into that in the future.

So everyone gets a shot at it twice? Or only those who bought it the first time are getting it twice?
  • DeejDeej Posts: 108
    edited May 2022
    @Kabam Miike I did not finish act 7 yet and I did not know I wasn't supposed to get the offer. I just thought you were being nice and giving it to all thronebreakers. I hope I won't get penalized. I only came here when I saw on reddit that people were saying it was a mistake.

Also 10K units is not chump change. Kabam can't take away the resources and not refund the units. That would be some serious stealing on kabam's part.

Kabam messed up, I think they need to put out the offer again. We can't keep taking responsibility for kabam's mistakes.
  • MiniDoomMiniDoom Posts: 29

Hey all,

We've disabled the offer for anybody that hadn't triggered it for now while we explore options. We will have a course of action soon that we can share, but don't have anything right now. Everything is still on the table right now.

And the damage you've now done to the AQ leaderboard? Or are you going to adjust the points to reflect pre offer prestige or day one alliance prestige. 54 minutes until AQ starts and the entire series is thrown
    Shinyuu said:

Only fair thing to do now @Kabam Miike is offer it again to players that have only picked up the offer once and this time get it right and not send it to players who got it the first time for a third time. It was wrong the requirements for Paragon was announced after 7.4 had already been out anyway. A lot of players myself included would have got the offer the first time but like always players were left in the dark about it. The requirements should have been 2 R4 not 3. What's the next title going to be 5 R5 6 stars? Ridiculous!

I agree that it should've been two.
  • eL_ChingoNeL_ChingoN Posts: 3
    I bought it the 1st time. So can I buy it again ? 🤔 if so let me know @Kabam Miike
  • MiniDoomMiniDoom Posts: 29
    Gmonkey said:

The only thing I ask is make it fair either offer to everyone or remove the double dippers

Whatever they do, it has to be with the next 54 minutes.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Hey all,

I'd like a redo on my 3rd R4... I want to change to Jabari.
    Who was it?
    @H3t3r I went with Herc

Alright, everybody, we are re-enabling this offer for all Summoners that are Thronebreaker+, this includes those that have already purchased it. We will not be removing the resources or rank-ups of anybody that already purchased it. If further action is required, we will look into that in the future.

Thank you for the quick response. I honestly don't see a better solution than this one.
  • SadalSadal Posts: 93

when, cause i STILL dont have it and my alliance mates got it again now....
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

This is further going to cost us competitive players. I am ftp, 100% all content and I don't like this solution kabam. It will create too much imbalance.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    not a very good solution, but I guess it's the one that doesn't involve refunding units.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    What the... Ok, first of all, I didn't get a second offer. I already got the first one, nothing re appeared yet.
    But, even if, I don't have the units or the money at this hour to even consider getting it. Because I wasn't prepared for an offer that costs 10k UNITS or 300 Euros and last ONE DAY.

If Everyone who already got the offer in the first place is having a chance to get it again, I want a FAIR chance to participate in this.

That said, the Best decision would have been to REMOVE the offers' items from the mistaken one, and re send it to those who are eligible to get it. I know for sure that support can do that.

@Kabam Miike
  • Zeke421Zeke421 Posts: 6
    MiniDoom said:

@Kabam Miike an hour until AQ kicks off and you've thrown the leaderboard into chaos. If your team is going to do something about it. It better be pretty fast because this has completely f***ed the leaderboard up for those who weren't able to double dip, let alone the revives and potions which they now have available for EoP.

Re-enable the offer to those who have only brought it once.

Isn’t prestige locked on day 1
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

Does this mean someone could potentially triple-dip?
    That certainly doesn't seem fair if someone bought it upon 7.4 completion, bought it when it was up today, and can buy it again when it is re-enabled.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Zeke421 said:

MiniDoom said:

@Kabam Miike an hour until AQ kicks off and you've thrown the leaderboard into chaos. If your team is going to do something about it. It better be pretty fast because this has completely f***ed the leaderboard up for those who weren't able to double dip, let alone the revives and potions which they now have available for EoP.

Re-enable the offer to those who have only brought it once.

Isn’t prestige locked on day 1
    Nope. Changes before day one affect scoring more but mid series changes still do
  • CoołComsCoołComs Posts: 28
    @Kabam Miike I bought the offer for the first time today when it went live, I didn’t get it when i finished 7.4. Will it be re-enabled for people like me to still get twice?
    edited May 2022
    I don't think they're re-enabling for people who just bought it today. I think they are for people who haven't bought it today but might have bought it after finishing act 7. Those are the people who can buy it twice, I think. I bought it today and it did not come back for me so...

I don't think you can buy it twice in one day lmao
  • JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 131
    @Kabam Miike sorry, but it’s not clear, so, players like me that have already explored 7.4 and have bought right now for the first time the offer, will recevive another eay to get it again?

Typical Kabaam… they have the power to remove items from an account, so just do it to make it fair.

that would involve refunding units and possibly getting into disputes to refund odins, I'm sure there were many Odins bought today and I don't think they are willing to sacrifice that revenue.
    Can someone CLARIFY who gets TWO offers and who isn't? And why some doesn't?

@Kabam Miike
    JJJmJJJ said:

@Kabam Miike sorry, but it’s not clear, so, players like me that have already explored 7.4 and have bought right now for the first time the offer, will recevive another eay to get it again?

if you bought it before- whenever you finished act 7, then yes you can get it again today

if you bought it today, then no you can't get it again today
  • CoołComsCoołComs Posts: 28

@Kabam Miike Has it been re-enabled? I am not seeing it. I've just bought it once earlier today.

If you already bought it once today (May 4th), it will not reappear.
    That shouldn’t be okay. Because people didn’t buy it the first time, they don’t get it twice, where as alot of people can get it twice? It’s fair to re-enable so everyone can get it twice at this point, since its so far gone.
    Deej said:

JJJmJJJ said:

if you bought it before- whenever you finished act 7, then yes you can get it again today

if you bought it today, then no you can't get it again today
    Nope, I bought the offer 2 or 3 weeks ago and didn't get a new one today.