**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Steel Yourself Summoner! The Trials of Madness Await you this May!

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Garlo said:

Only 4.5k T3A? This month was 9K!

And what about Mystic Archives Bundles for TB?

Probably because this time there is tier 6b to.
  • TannerGamerTannerGamer Posts: 7
    4k 6* shards? That's it? 🤨
  • RookM1RookM1 Posts: 47
    So access to the fixed 24hr daily Trial of Madness is determined by the daily log in calendar, which isn’t a fixed time of the day…?

Why do you hate people that have lives and responsibilities outside of this game Kabam?:(

Would be nice if the sling ring was handed out the same time the daily trial went live…please and thank you.
  • L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    Wish I could trade that T6B for T3A. At this rate I'm going to be forced to do that god forsaken starlord Carina challenge so that I don't have a T6B expire.
    (Which is probably what they want) ;)
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    If I hit the next progression level before the new event starts, I get the better rewards, right?
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Does this require completing the trial daily?
    It would be lame if we can't miss a day.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    yes it does.
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    Personally not a fan of side events that you have to run daily. I get that they give players content to play each day, but it also adds added pressure for us with busy lives. Any more AQ feels like too much of a time demand.
  • NSlaNSla Posts: 14
    Can only tackle 1 difficulty per day? Really?
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    Wait. We can't even do all of the difficulties? Only one? Because the sling ring is gone.
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    So there are no thronebreaker or paragon level rewards for this event? Why would I even bother doing anything for cavalier level rewards?
  • ShadowKing01ShadowKing01 Posts: 46
    edited May 2022
    the only 1 sling ring is ridiculous ,all these trials and you can only do 1 a day, event just came out and already dead, you could at least tied sling ring to some of the special objectives instead of 3 star side crystal shards.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    You say in the messages about the side quest to check the danger ahead before committing your team (I assume because of the 1 attempt mechanic) but you don't have a preview option for these quests. Why say check the danger ahead and then not allow us to view the quests?

Also, are the enemies and/or node effects randomized or does everyone face the same content in a given difficulty?
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Waited for the store to come out before commenting. Very few shards available this month and none in store which is disappointing. Was hoping to select from a variety of different options
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Where can I find dormammu?
  • NescioNescio Posts: 80
    I'm just shocked and disappointed that there is not a single 6* sig stone in the SQ. I was really looking forward to more for my Tigra.

Where can I find dormammu?

When.

Tuesdays.
    Crine60 said:

You say in the messages about the side quest to check the danger ahead before committing your team (I assume because of the 1 attempt mechanic) but you don't have a preview option for these quests. Why say check the danger ahead and then not allow us to view the quests?

Also, are the enemies and/or node effects randomized or does everyone face the same content in a given difficulty?

Okay, apparently you can enter the quest multiple times to see the enemies and the nodes, it's just that you can only attempt the fights 1 time per ring charge unlock because they made a branching path with the enemies behind a gate you need the charge to pass. It isn't like other limited access quests where entering the quest takes the unlock item immediately.

I don't know why they couldn't more explicitly lay this stuff out. Even the video they sent in the mail message didn't address that specifically. I had to see it and piece together maybe that is how it works with being able to look at the quest without having the preview button. I thought they said a while ago they were going to work on making these side quest mechanics simpler and explain them better.
  • abelardoabelardo Posts: 35

• ProfessorGProfessorG Posts: 73
    How about this?

When I first opened the store I thought the frags were Tier 6B and Tier 3A. The excitement was overwhelming! Needless to say I was sorely disappointed when I started calculating what day this month I was going to get that 3rd rank three. 💀

Then I realized that we won’t even fully form a T5B from the side event this month. 😂
  • FlavorFlaveFlavorFlave Posts: 89
    I’ll do you one better, Why is 6* shards?
    Tesladon said:

Who’s 6* shards?

Renaxqq said:

Where's 6* shards?

• JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    So let me fart this straight . We can do only a single quest daily and only for ONE difficulty ? I just completed the Spider-Man Legendary difficulty and this is the ONLY quest I am allowed to do for today ? No lower levels of the Spider quest , no Legendary difficulties of the other quests just one quest and one difficulty per day ?

Can someone confirm this ? I want to make sure that I understood correctly and someone really did come up with such a bad idea