**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Steel Yourself Summoner! The Trials of Madness Await you this May!

Comments

• SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    Yup
  • Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104
    edited May 2022
    6 cav bundles go for 3600 remnants and it says we receive 3200 total for all 35 trials. Where can we expect to get the other 400?
  • e_mace_mac Posts: 102
    Does someone know if we lose the sling ring if we quit the quest before completing it, or if they're spent only if we complete the quest?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    e_mac said:

Does someone know if we lose the sling ring if we quit the quest before completing it, or if they're spent only if we complete the quest?

It tells you that you lose it by opening the gate whether you complete it or not.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    e_mac said:

It’s spent when you complete it. I’ve Gone in multiple times and out to complete the objectives.
  • e_mace_mac Posts: 102

e_mac said:

It’s spent when you complete it. I’ve Gone in multiple times and out to complete the objectives.
    Nice one, thanks!
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

e_mac said:

Are you saying you have gone through the gate, started the fights, not finished them and then quit out of the quest and gotten your sling ring charge back to keep trying again or that you went in and moved through the empty nodes without going through the gate and "completed" it that way and are still able to go back in?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    After giving it a shot, even for 3 fights I gotta say the rewards are trash.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    Why does it show six star shards when they give five star shards is really freaking idiotic

I’m doing epic(which shows six star shards when you click it)
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Piviot said:

Why does it show six star shards when they give five star shards is really freaking idiotic

The list of all the rewards are literally on this thread on page 1. No 6* shards on Epic difficulty. I’m not being funny but why would you expect top rated champion shards for playing a lower difficulty?
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    Do you need to play the SQ every day? If you don't play every day how does it impact you? Thanks all
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    No wonder the rewards are rubbish, it’s uncollected level content.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's possible the Rewards were considered alongside Battlegrounds and what we could potentially get in total.
    Crine60 said:

e_mac said:

Are you saying you have gone through the gate, started the fights, not finished them and then quit out of the quest and gotten your sling ring charge back to keep trying again or that you went in and moved through the empty nodes without going through the gate and "completed" it that way and are still able to go back in?
    Yes - gone through the gate, finished two fights, quit and then got the ring back.
    Note - the pop up message when you enter says if you don’t complete it, any spent resources will be returned. The ring counts as one of those resources.
    DrZola said:

It's possible the Rewards were considered alongside Battlegrounds and what we could potentially get in total.

If that’s true, the event is even worse.

Dr. Zola
    I wouldn't necessarily say it's part of the Event, but it does go into the overall pot of available Resources in a month.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★

Piviot said:

The list of all the rewards are literally on this thread on page 1. No 6* shards on Epic difficulty. I’m not being funny but why would you expect top rated champion shards for playing a lower difficulty?

Piviot said:

Because they show 6* shards on the screen when you go into the quest
    If they didn’t show me I still would of only done epic
    Not trying to be rude but I don’t actually read the announcement I read the replies
    Piviot said:

Piviot said:

Piviot said:

Not trying to be rude but I don’t actually read the announcement I read the replies
    So basically what you’re saying is you would rather go into a quest with no real knowledge of what the rewards are, then come and find this thread, read and write comments, instead of simply looking at the picture of the rewards on page 1 to see what’s on offer?

I’m not trying to be rude either, but that seems awfully backward logic to me.
    Piviot said:

Piviot said:

Piviot said:

Then it's probably a good idea to read the actual Announcements.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    I wouldn't necessarily say it's part of the Event, but it does go into the overall pot of available Resources in a month.
    That reasoning is some gold medal mental gymnastic quality. Seems like you are implying that Battlegrounds should deprive the monthly side quests of quality rewards moving forward. You sure you’re good with that?
  • Ava_x1Ava_x1 Posts: 25

Piviot said:

Piviot said:

Piviot said:

So basically what you’re saying is you would rather go into a quest with no real knowledge of what the rewards are, then come and find this thread, read and write comments, instead of simply looking at the picture of the rewards on page 1 to see what’s on offer?

I think they’re trying to say that in the game, the picture on epic difficulty shows 6* shards but you only get 5* shards so the picture is misleading.
    You get 6* shards from the 7th day challenge in epic. Would you prefer the image to not show 6* shards? Then it’s still wrong.
    Ava_x1 said:

Piviot said:

Piviot said:

Piviot said:

I think they’re trying to say that in the game, the picture on epic difficulty shows 6* shards but you only get 5* shards so the picture is misleading.
    I FULLY understand what they were trying to say, that’s not an issue. It appears what I said isn’t understood, so I’ll try again….

If someone is on the forum, takes the time to find specific threads and comment on them, but won’t bother to look at a rewards picture, I don’t see how they can be shocked or disappointed when they don’t get the rewards they expect.

This is rhetorical, but when has a picture on the game difficulty select screen been a proper description of the rewards available?

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    It's amazing how often some people contradict themselves.
    I'm not contradicting myself. The Battlegrounds Beta isn't technically a part of the Event, but in terms of the total Rewards we can possibly earn over the month, it adds to it. All available Rewards within a set period are a part of balancing.
  • spideypoolspideypool Posts: 36
    Isn’t Epic actually supposed to give 6* shards or am i missing something /:
    Store is double 🫤 meh…

Isn’t Epic actually supposed to give 6* shards or am i missing something /:
    Store is double 🫤 meh…

It does on the Dormammu quest every 7 days