**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Not Everything in this months side quest is garbage

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
Yes the shards are horrible but the fact that we can pick the class of the catalysts we want is really good. Its basically like selectors. So even though there is a bad amount of shards, the rank up materials side is really good imo.

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    For instance, i have a lot of Mystics on my acc that i want to rank up and less of the other classes. Now i dont have to go to the RNG T4CC crystals, and i can spend only on the mystic chests if i like
    Noobda said:

That depends account to account. It may help some progressing accounts but for most of us , this event is garbage .

i mean yeah it is pretty underwhelming but at least there is some positive considering i cant remember the last time there was class based rewards
  • R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★
    I don't know why people hate on side quests. It is quite literally a SIDE quest. I love all of em and the rewards. Unless they're too bad. But mosta them are rewarding and fun like the rifts. And as @Noobda rightly said it depends from account to account
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 516 ★★★
    But by the end of the month you end up with like what 6,ooo t5 shards? Nothing about this side eq is appealing to me at all. Does not feel geared to thronebreaker/paragon players to me.

But by the end of the month you end up with like what 6,ooo t5 shards? Nothing about this side eq is appealing to me at all. Does not feel geared to thronebreaker/paragon players to me.

I’m more focused on the T4CC that u get to pick essentially, though for people who are hunting T5 I guess I can see where ur coming from
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Yea the catalyst selection part is really nice. Wish there were way more shards rewards-wise though.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Noobda said:

That depends account to account. It may help some progressing accounts but for most of us , this event is garbage .

I’m gonna have to disagree with the idea that catalyst selection only matters to progressing players. I’ve done just about everything the game has to offer, and I’m overjoyed with the ability to select class catalysts here. My only complaint is that it’s not enough of the selected materials.

Yes. I agree with you. I am not saying that these rewards are useless for us. But these rewards aren't even okay imo. Too less for too much effort. Not even a full t5b , some t5cc frags , 5* sigs not even any 6* sig , Bunch of Iso which is just good. Really a dull sq.
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 516 ★★★

I’m more focused on the T4CC that u get to pick essentially, though for people who are hunting T5 I guess I can see where ur coming from
    Ya that's understandable. I'm basically at a place where I just want shards again to pop featured crystals.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian
    Paragon player here, I've been out of cosmic t4cc for months, but have been maxed on tech and I love how we have the selectors so I can get some cosmic t4cc without having to watch 7 tech t4cc expire in my stash.