**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is the Nerf in SQ rewards a direct result of battleground store?

NihalFayazNihalFayaz Posts: 73 ★★
If this is how game is going to handle the future monthly rewards distribution then I think the management should rethink.
Game was in a dire need of new mode - True
But if the same amount of rewards are rolled through two different game modes doesn't it make it hectic & time consuming?

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Energy will be issue and thus distribution of energy will require some sacrifices

Secondly, If r4 mats are available it doesn't mean that other resources should be cut in half. And cavs gonna suffer a lot cuz of it if this turned continues. I am TB and only thing which excites me about this month Sq is r4 mats. For cavs it's surely a disappointment

Tho this isn't the final reward structure of BG as it's still a beta but we can assume that it may follow some structure or close to it when it goes live. So when it's regular content, many factors will be involved in participation of BG like Energy, refresh cost - Duration and matchmaking.

For me this Sq is worst as I don't find it justificable to reduce the rewards on expense of r4 mats( objectives exclusive to TB).
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 860 ★★★
    Why 15 energy? I would be all in if it cost 10,000 gold or something.
    For relatively new players like me, I already struggle with energy to do story, EQ, SQ and Daily Quests everyday. Then there’s Special Quests and Back Issues as well. I was going to do Battlegrounds but after a few rounds I realised I lost 4 hours of energy and will not be able to 100% EQ last month. Not to mention most of the people in BG are way more stacked than I am because I only play this game for 10 months…
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    Ones things for sure is rewards for money will never be “balanced”
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    It’s almost like they didn’t learn from Dungeons/Incursions. If you’re driving people too thin, by forcing them to spend time they don’t have/want to spend, it won’t be healthy.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Strong Prof Hoff vibes in this thread. There's a store missing all it's tinfoil out there.