**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The worst customer support ive ever received

2 weeks go by and my darn profile is still muted when i asked for you to investigate you did but never told me why or how i'm muted. I asked why you couldn't tell me you guys were just like we can't tell you why. Now i'm very confused i asked a question answer it like a regular person would. Why am i muted ? Give me an answer its that simple. The customer support is terrible and very unprofessional. If you can't tell me why the profile is muted then unmute it stop fooling around and start getting serious. 2 weeks...2 darn weeks I've waited to be unmuted and nothing...the sad part is this has happened before. It's random ...disrespectful and very confusing...i have apps to talk to people who i have in ally. But why am i muted? Is it cause i got censored or what? Cause if that's the case your censor is terrible and you need to get rid of it. Cause it doesn't censor bad words as far as i can tell from global. But innocent words like i am, it, me, I , i could go on. But I'm convinced your company is out to get me and provoke me to buy something. I do not particularly care for it or condone what your doing. I'm not the only one who got randomly muted either with no explanation. Half my friends on my friend list are also muted....cause of how horrible the censor is? Maybe to instill fear in me and my friends? Whatever you guys are doing ..its wrong and very irresponsible. I love the game but come on something has got to give get better customer service and explain things like a reasonable company would. I apologize if i sound frustrated but its just ridiculous and i'd like help if you can..i did support and it was useless so don't tell me to go there. Help please i just want a good day with your game for once.

Comments

• imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Neither me nor any of my alliance mates has ever been muted before. Never heard of it. But than again, we always use external apps to communicate so it has never been a problem.
    Why so much rage? You said you use other apps as well than keep using them and problem solved? Or you think they are particularly going after you and your friend?
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    edited November 2017
    imnoone wrote: »
    Neither me nor any of my alliance mates has ever been muted before. Never heard of it. But than again, we always use external apps to communicate so it has never been a problem.
    Why so much rage? You said you use other apps as well than keep using them and problem solved? Or you think they are particularly going after you and your friend?

i solved it myself so it just makes customer support seem useless in my opinion. I actually think they are going after me and others. Idk what is going on but i don't like it and something just doesn't feel right kinda scared. But i solved it by having other apps to use to talk for game and ally.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Using external apps for better communication is a highly used practice among most of the higher rated alliances. It's just better and reliable. We all know how terrible ingame chat is so it's better stay clear of it. Global chat is full of hor*y teenagers anyways.
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    imnoone wrote: »
    Using external apps for better communication is a highly used practice among most of the higher rated alliances. It's just better and reliable. We all know how terrible ingame chat is so it's better stay clear of it. Global chat is full of hor*y teenagers anyways.

don't forget about the terrible censor and the random muting