**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need mastery advice. 17 points remaining πŸ₯΅πŸ₯Ά

Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I have 4 green cores and 3 white cores and can purchase more of them. Which mysteries shall I unlock considering 2/3 of my top Champs are suicide friendly, 1/3 are notπŸ’€. I am also in 7.3 already TB, all carina challenges left. Which mysteries shall I invest in. Thanks

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Defense:
    3 points in recovery
    1 point in salve
    AT LEAST 1 point in willpower, but try to max out

Offense:

Move 2 points out of courage (it isn't really needed to be at max)
    Move 8 points of greater strenght
    Unlock Despair - put as many points as possible
    Unlock deep wounds - 1-3 points
    Proficiencies:

2 points in petrify
    2 points in pacify
    3-5 points in mystic dispersion pending your roster
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Defense:
    3 points in recovery
    1 point in salve

Offense:

Proficiencies:

2 points in petrify
    2 points in pacify

And would you recommend glass cannon or other suisides
    @Yodabolt21
  • Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121 β˜…

Defense:
    3 points in recovery
    1 point in salve

Offense:

Proficiencies:

2 points in petrify
    2 points in pacify

And would you recommend glass cannon or other suisides
    @Yodabolt21
    Definitely glass cannon 3 points
    And agree with the rest (mystic dispersion only if you have a good selection of top ranked mystics)
    Thanks bro @Yodabolt21 that was very descriptive and helpful.
    Thanks @Deuce2180 bro. Glass cannon then it is
  • PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84 β˜…
    If you grind Arenas, then i would suggest max out Liquid courage after putting one point in will power. Adding will power means you will have to rejig your offensive masteries and keep at least 16 points in Defense.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Gr8TonyStark if you don’t mind sharing your top attackers that might be helpful as well. You can get an even precise or specific suggestions. But what’s been suggested are all good mastery attributes

@J0eySn0w here's my roster
    Corvus is r3 and will level up during next event

This is my setup when I’m not running the damage mastery. I think it’s pretty balance for my roster, and how I play. Two of my mystic champs benefits from MD so I have a lot of points there. Also I max petrify to help reduce the amount of power I give the opponent meaning a bit less special baiting. I found out it helps a lot during my Abyss runs and lately because of the AI behavior differently. This also allowed me to have enough total points in proficiency when I was in a competitive alliance to max limber for AW defense and still run MD if I have to. Your needs may be different so I’d recommend watching some YT videos on mastery builds as well.
    Thanks for the efforts @J0eySn0w
    Really appreciate it. Will use your advice for sure ^_^
    edited May 2022
    PGK88 said:

If you grind Arenas, then i would suggest max out Liquid courage after putting one point in will power. Adding will power means you will have to rejig your offensive masteries and keep at least 16 points in Defense.

Thanks for advice bro :smiley:
    Also @J0eySn0w shall I first unlock glass Canon or willpower and recovery. And if I do willpower and recovery, how many points in each shall I do?

Also @J0eySn0w shall I first unlock glass Canon or willpower and recovery. And if I do willpower and recovery, how many points in each shall I do?

https://auntm.ai/masteries/
    The link above can help your plan out and try builds. With the game you can’t afford to do that, you’d pay with units each time you try or make a mistake.

I’ve underlined or circled the costs and cores you’d need. As you build your mastery it will also show you the totals of all cost both units and cores at the top.
    I’d recommend recovery and willpower first.
    J0eySn0w said:

https://auntm.ai/masteries/
    The link above can help your plan out and try builds. With the game you can’t afford to do that, you’d pay with units each time you try or make a mistake.

I’ve underlined or circled the costs and cores you’d need. As you build your mastery it will also show you the totals of all cost both units and cores at the top.
    I’d recommend recovery and willpower first.
    Thank you very much bro @J0eySn0w
    U have been really helpful :smiley: