**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Beta inputs what's the feeling

GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
To be honest I haven't noticed much of a difference with some new things which have never happen before.
Monthly eq was good there were a few fights I simply could not land a parry but I am not setting the world on fire with my game play.
But, noticeably today's war I was parried 4 times in 2 fights that's never happen in 5 years. That that is like a kick to the guts, is this an AI advancement.
Beta inputs out

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,661 Guardian
    I've been parried many times, even before the beta came out. I was even reparried in battlegrounds. If you autofight low content, you will also find the dumb AI you have, can also reparry.
  • Options
    Well all that I can say it's never happen for 5 years, then 4 times in 2 fights for th8s war with beta inputs that's fishy.
    BTW I am playing teir5 war not the highest certainly not low level
  • Options
    KiritoSAOKiritoSAO Posts: 34
    I find it funny how after the latest update i get special intercepted way too easy, for example hercules started his heavy, as you all know he starts the heavy with his kick forward and then a big upper cut swing. Now how do you punish Herc heavy? You dash in right when he misses with his kick and before the update it always worked. Yesterday i had many fights against Herc in Arena but in 3 matches i got special intercepted by him. Once he had an SP2 ready ( he was at like 10% or less HP) and started an heavy, so i dash in when he missed his kick and he was about to miss with his upper cut but before he finished his his upper cut ( before the animation of heavy finished) he suddenly fires of an SP2 and intercepted my intercept wich is crazy cause his heavy animation did not finish. Now the other 2 times i got intercepted by his SP1 and both times the same, he was stuned from parry and there was still stun left and before i could hit him he suddenly fire of sp1 and intercepted me but he was stuned. Kabam made it once again more worse than it was before, starting to hate this game for real
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    Agree AI can do much more and faster, it's like the input issues has locked our frames, while AI base game is on another.
  • Options
    The really annoying thing is people know the game is not working as intended thus the compensation packages for the last year or so.
    Kabam does the right tthing makes a new input system, bit they are changing other stuff continuously, so how is the community going to assess (because it appears kabam does little to no testing) if these fixes are working on all the diverse devices from around the world. There are too many variables changing to accurately assess these things. This is really first year university maths/science knowledge which the software developers have forgotten....
  • Options
    Ultraman50Ultraman50 Posts: 14
    I see not much difference between the beta and the original. I’d even say the beta is worse. It’s not the new parry timing either. It just doesn’t seem to work.