**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for new clan

Looking for a new war clan after season ends but can’t find one in global good enough if anyone interested add me in games kind-68
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,299 ★★★★
    I think you mean 'alliance'... 'clan' is usually clash of clan (different game).. there is a section in forum designated for alliance recruitment. Good luck.
  • I have moved the thread into the appropriate section so you should have an easier time finding a new alliance.
  • RAVEN1815RAVEN1815 Posts: 197
    Join us alliance tag X208
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    SkFBigJ said:

Looking for a new war clan after season ends but can’t find one in global good enough if anyone interested add me in games kind-68

Do you use Line App? A profile pic would be nice or description of your experience and desires in an alliance.
  • SkFBigJSkFBigJ Posts: 12
    @2StarKing I do use line if u add me I can send the u pics through there my line I’d is skfjeremiah
  • Silversurfer837_Silversurfer837_ Posts: 31
    @SkFBigJ if you’re still looking for an an alliance after war season add me on line so I can find out what you’re looking for. My line ID is silversurfer837
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Give us a look...

looking for 1...had a guy get into a bike wreck and get mangled up...for real.

We are a group of moderate players who work together to maximize rewards. Most of us are old school players who just enjoy playing without all the AQ/AW pressure. We like to play with those who know and understand the game, and don't have a lot of patience for repeated shenanigans.

We are looking for players with 9K prestige and have earned Cavalier status.

AW: Trying something new...3 BG AW, everyone places defenders...optional attack. 6 war minimum on attack. Bouncing between g1 and G2.

AQ: 666, 666, 666, 655, 655 for 320+ mil weekly.

500-750k, sometimes 1M SA weekly, small minimums just to help us weed out the deadwood.

We use discord for group chat and are organized, this is mandatory for all ally members. You don't have to chat and be gabby, just call out routes, etc.

Holler if this sounds good. We have had a stable roster for several months...come in and enjoy the laid back success.

groundround#0363 in discord, Ground Round in line, Gound Round in game.

• SkFBigJSkFBigJ Posts: 12
    Recently looking again please add
  • TW1800TW1800 Posts: 163
    Profile ?
  • ZZDustormyxZZZDustormyxZ Posts: 11
    Can't find your in game name. Check is out at tag-UNDFT