**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did anyone else get this New Calendar?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
I got this on my mini when I just logged in (I didn't log in yesterday) but my main didn't get it .

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    oh damn thats nice
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    @Morpheus_123 I like never play my mini , I started playing it again this weekend to finish my act 7 completion and then yesterday I didn't log it cause I never play it really , but today I logged on cause EoP is coming soon and I saw this. I saw a message and opened it and then read it and went to calendar just to see how many rewards i'll lose from not logging in and then saw a 4th category and clicked and saw this. I logged my main right after and got nothing . Also logged a few other accounts and nothing :(

Edit : Look at the Days Remaining... 55 for 7 rewards
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★

Edit : Look at the Days Remaining... 55 for 7 rewards

If you really do get that sort of 7 day loot for another 55 days you wouldn't even need to do any content to level champs up! lol

I'm jealous of this calendar. I wonder if anyone from Kabam could enlighten us as to why and how to get it?
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    Whats your progression level on the account?
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 917 ★★★★★
    Well, I’m Thronebreaker and I don’t have this. Really would like a see a comment from Kabam to confirm what this calendar is and if it’s only going to selective players and not all, why. Will put pitchforks away until we have a reply. Might just be an error, who knows.
  • DevilmayCry3DevilmayCry3 Posts: 34
    How lucky one person can get? @Kabam Miike
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 650 ★★★

Wozzle007 said:

Well, I’m Thronebreaker and I don’t have this. Really would like a see a comment from Kabam to confirm what this calendar is and if it’s only going to selective players and not all, why. Will put pitchforks away until we have a reply. Might just be an error, who knows.

Probably an enticement type thing to bring someone back after a long absence.
    I think it is what @Demonzfyre say, just a welcome back calender to get player to continue.

I would imagine that it have been awhile since the OP last login, anyway hope you pull something good from these rewards.

Of course I would love to be wrong and it turn out that it is something we all get lol.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Fryday said:

Wozzle007 said:

Probably an enticement type thing to bring someone back after a long absence.
    I think it is what @Demonzfyre say, just a welcome back calender to get player to continue.

I would imagine that it have been awhile since the OP last login, anyway hope you pull something good from these rewards.

Of course I would love to be wrong and it turn out that it is something we all get lol.
    Also they might be close to another milestone in game like finishing act 7 or something. I logged into my alt that I haven't logged into since December and didn't have anything but could be that I'm not close to anything either. Is probably random as well.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    They used to just give out a gift when you logged back in after a long absence, but honestly this makes more sense. Rewards are a bit nuts, but the premise has been seen before.
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    Considering they are TB I don't think the rewards are that crazy, certainly not game breaking.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

Lmao. The calender disappeared??
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Any explanation given to you? Maybe if you hadn't had commented you could have got all the rewards. I wonder how many times these mistakes happen to players who don't come on here....
    Noobda said:

Lmao. The calender disappeared??
    Yes , Logged in today , only got the 3 : SQ one , TB shard 1 and Monthly
    edited May 2022

Any explanation given to you? Maybe if you hadn't had commented you could have got all the rewards. I wonder how many times these mistakes happen to players who don't come on here....
    Nothing , Just removed ah well , I didn't include my mini's name also btw so they had to have manually removed it
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 221 ★★★
    Contact support and let them know it’s disappeared I think it’s a genuine thing to get returning players back. Either that or “it’s gone out earlier than intended”
  • gauntlet101gauntlet101 Posts: 3
    I also got this calendar on my account yesterday. Hadn't played for a few months and logged back in to a rather nice surprise. It actually made me excited to log in and see what the next 55 days would have. But as with you, it sadly wasn't there when I logged back in today... Even just those 7 days of rewards would've been really exciting and probably got me back into the game for a little while. But sadly seems it was an error
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 650 ★★★
    So I didn't get these Calendar, so I'm not affected by this.

But for both @Ghostboytjie and @gauntlet101 ,if these Calendar was meant to be the "Welcome Back" type (which we all assumed it is), and you were support to get it, then it is now disabled without an explaination doesn't seem right at all.

I agreed with the other, you both should summit a tickets and get it resolved with an explanation. Thing can't just appeared and disappeared like that without an explanation.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Maybe that's this years summoner appreciation calendar
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Maybe that's this years summoner appreciation calendar

Wait until Kabam Miike says that it went out earlier than expected.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    55 days is just how long the calender will run for, not that you'll keep receiving rewards for 55 days.