**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

8.1 Beta

Ben550pBen550p Posts: 38
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
I am a little upset i never received an invitation even though ive gotten the act 7 betas and am a thronebreaker. Anyone know why they didnt invite everyone from the last time?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I think invite was sent to players that at least 100% 7.1 - 7.3.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    zuffy said:

I think invite was sent to players that at least 100% 7.1 - 7.3.

I’ve done the whole thing and didn’t get one
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    ItsDamien said:

It’s random. That’s how Beta invites work. Not just in this game but in a lot of other games too.

I don’t think it’s necessarily random. I’ve gotten all of the betas (or maybe missed only one) since 7.1 and even earlier. I think some of it has to do with previous beta participation and then a random assortment of added accounts.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I had 7.1 100%, didn't got invitation for 7.2meanwhile ally mates got invitation even they did only completion
    Same with 7.3 beta
    Same for 7.4
    But I got for 8.1, and I am happy

They either choose randomly among who have doe completion of previous content till date or this time they are targeting the players who have already explored act 7. And TBH it feels fair as someone who have 100% previous content should have shot at Beta test .
  • MatthewmercuryMatthewmercury Posts: 68
    I've completed but not explored act 6 or 7 and I'm in for the beta
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I think it’s just random to an extent, but they offer the beta to a group of people every time. I’ve been a part of every beta since the Hulkbuster buff beta, but I know others who go in and out of it
  • Ben550pBen550p Posts: 38
    Ok thanks for the answers guys, i just hate how i wasnt invited this one time and now they get over 20k 6* shards for it
  • ItsDamien said:

It’s random. That’s how Beta invites work. Not just in this game but in a lot of other games too.

I don’t think it’s necessarily random. I’ve gotten all of the betas (or maybe missed only one) since 7.1 and even earlier. I think some of it has to do with previous beta participation and then a random assortment of added accounts.
    It's random, but to an extent. The amount of feedback you give can help your chances but also I think for act 7 they tried to keep people in the beta for each one and add more each round. I was apart of each of the act 7 betas but didn't get an act 8 invite
  • Hey there, the criteria will change depending on the needs of the particular beta and what's being tested. Even if you didn't get an invite for this particular one, you can still be invited to other betas in the future though.
This discussion has been closed.