**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Persisting dex parry issues

TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
edited May 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Maybe I’ve missed something but why hasn’t the persisting dex parry issue been properly addressed. We got mail saying it was fix and that compensation would be ended with the new update but clearly we are still having issues. Also given that the message was sent out prematurely once shortly after update saying you got great response about it seems like it was just a prepared statement to try to wash your hands of the situation. It’s been 9 months if you plan just to let the game continue like this and no longer offer compensation just say so.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• OcajOcaj Posts: 7
    The last 2 days, I've been having dex and parry issues on a bad scale again. Tried turning beta features on and off but seemed about the same. Game still freezes for few seconds every now and then messing up some fights
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    If the statement went out early, then it hasn't been implemented yet.

Side note, and a personal opinion. It can't go on forever. Eventually we have to move on. Otherwise it's not Compensation at all.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Ocaj said:

The last 2 days, I've been having dex and parry issues on a bad scale again. Tried turning beta features on and off but seemed about the same. Game still freezes for few seconds every now and then messing up some fights

I've noticed that too.
    In the last two day I have some fights when parry doesn't work.
    It happens randomly in one fight and then the next fight looks completely normal (needless to say that there is no node or ability like unblockable or anything else)

One of the clearest situation i had that something was off, was in Incursion (first fight on the path so again no nodes).
    parry didn't work and i got punch to the face. Then I've tried again to parry and again punch to the face. 3rd time i tried to hit the block much sooner so it will at least register as block but my champ didn't response to block and i got another hit to the face (which killed me). when i went it with a different attacker to finish the fight, it worked fine and the next fight also worked fine.
    it was easy to notice it in that fight because one hit doesn't kill you so you can keep trying to adjust the parry but with no luck, but i'm sure it happens also in other places less forgiving.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    to add, here is Vega's video with the same input issues i've been having... skip to 6:22
    one fight is a complete mess with parry when you try to dex, getting hit when you try to parry, etc... then revive and try again and everything works fine
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIqMViRWxrA