**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Issue with EQ [Merged Threads]

Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
edited May 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Thank you for fixing the login issue… now I have an issue where my EQ shows no value for the nodes and I cannot complete my quest. Seems the game can’t find the champ.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    Has anyone else had this happen to them. and
    He is not gaining power and it seems as if his PI is set to 0
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 260 ★★
    Game crashed when I was playing on auto pilot for some fights when I got to the boss of Chapter 3, quest 2 in expert difficulty. When I rebooted it, all opponents in the quest have a 0 level and when I try to go into face Wong I keep getting a "Hero not found" error. I'm a little miffed I used an energy pack and hit a game snag that doesn't allow me to complete a quest...

Playing newest version on a Samsung Galaxy 10E, Straight Talk Wireless/Verizon is my cell phone carrier, spidyjedi84 is my account name.
  • Christopher3008Christopher3008 Posts: 8
    Hey there so I’m in the monthly EQ and wong is bugged out he’s taking 0 damage from any source and his PI is at 0

• Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited May 2022

This is what I see on the map.

• LebronSwansonLebronSwanson Posts: 2
    Same, neither champ taking damage, Wong PI at 0
  • LebronSwansonLebronSwanson Posts: 2

Hopefully they can fix it soon I thought I was tripping
  • yng_1milliMilly3yng_1milliMilly3 Posts: 33
    Same
  • Deamon1337Deamon1337 Posts: 142
    Same here
  • Rbrown517Rbrown517 Posts: 4

Same issue
    Okay, so it's across all in EQ not just me. Guessing emergency server outage will be happening since war just concluded.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Restarted the map to complete the last path on Heroic… and the map is bugged. It was my last path. Please fix. A free full refill would be nice for the lose of progression.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Everything is hilariously busted.

• NetjgrnautNetjgrnaut Posts: 68
    Same, only it’s trying to load ox guy boss.
    Yeah. Just got that message as well.
  • Lefro74Lefro74 Posts: 21
    I was about to finish a path with no problem but at the start of the fight with wong. His rating was 0 and both champion could not deal damage to one another. I tried force closing the game, reinstalling the game, and restarted the the path but nothing. Now all champions have a 0 rating.

Device: samsung galaxy S9+
    Connection: wifi
    Version: 35.0

,n
  • igotgame1075igotgame1075 Posts: 48
    Doesn’t appear that it’s related to champs being busy in aq/aw either. I’m not in an alliance and I’m getting the same messages during normal solo play.
    Every champ in the quest has 0 pi...
  • BlueWolf209BlueWolf209 Posts: 48
    Same
  • RAx88RAx88 Posts: 3

Multiple app closures and still the same. Took 5 mins to connect to fail to find a hero
  • JtanadiJtanadi Posts: 20
    I just had the same issue with Rintrah - 0 rating and hero not found

Doesn’t appear that it’s related to champs being busy in aq/aw either. I’m not in an alliance and I’m getting the same messages during normal solo play.

It seems to be connected to the game outage that hit just before this happened. When the game rebooted, Wong and Rintrah aren't recognized as heroes in the game, which borks any EQs they're a part of.
  • Sarah89Sarah89 Posts: 28
    Same for me. Started today. In current Event quest. Cant finish Last figth against rintra
  • NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Posts: 99
    edited May 2022
    Having this issue with Wong in Cav difficulty. It’s also affecting my AQ (Map 6). It barely started happening within the last 10 minutes. Playing on iOS iPhone 13 Pro Max
  • Sarah89Sarah89 Posts: 28
    0 pi for all Champs is the Indicator.
  • JaqenDHgarJaqenDHgar Posts: 4
    Two errores, no damage and after i cant to

fight
  • EmzEmz Posts: 17
    Same here, a bit annoying as I just used a full energy refill to finish him and he's not found..