**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any downside to using all boosts against Dormammu?

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
You only have one entry right? If you don’t complete can you retry after spending the gate key?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    You can retry if you don't beat him in one go.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    You can retry but the boosts are timed. So retry while they are active if you need them to complete.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Thanks
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    You get your gate key back.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I survived till I reached dormammu and forgot about boosts lol
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    The boosts would be more useful if Dorm (and anti buff nodes in general) didn’t have hard counters now. And if AA wasn’t so good at beating almost every other node they used. I really only needed spidey2099, AA, and hyp. (But MM made the crit node alot easier).
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I soloed all 7 fights with Knull (using 3 Odin Prefights for that one Node that reduces Attack by 60% when you don't have enough Buffs), and Red Goblin with any 2 other Symbiotes for the Crit Synergy.

The only Boost I'd say could be a downside is the one that can give you Random Buffs because they have Duration which Dorm could punish with Degen, but the other Boosts are so potent it doesn't really matter (same goes for the Mystic Fight).
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★★
    Lol also completely forgot about boosts. Used AA and Kitty for the path, and Spidey2099 for Dorm. Maybe next week I’ll use the boosts 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Dang it.

Another "forgot about the boosts" guy here.

Didn't spend anything other than a couple of heals before Dorm but did end up down to my last champ.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Team was:
    5/65 sig 200 Nimrod
    5/65 sig 200 Torch
    6r3, sig 1 Nick
    6r3 sig XX CGR
    5/65 sig 200 Red mag
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Used RG for Dorm. Makes him ver easy.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,282 ★★★★★
    Use the boosts and save time. Dorm just dies so quickly when the boost are enabled.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    I went ahead and used them just because they certainly aren’t needed for the dailies, and they are just going to go away anyways. Not sure they were really needed though - Molegod, BWDO, and HT made short work of things. That said, happy to have the boosts to finish faster.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I went back and used them on my cav accounts. The boosted accounts were much faster, even compared to my main. And, frankly, this SQ is much more valuable to those accounts.
  • Avisek_GhostAvisek_Ghost Posts: 16
    After the first fight, I remembered there are boosts, after using them, cleared the quest without losing any health. Those boosts are pretty powerful.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    There are boosts?
  • LanguLangu Posts: 63
    Used R3 Herc for Dorm with all Boosts... way too easy.