**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How the, what the, Battle Grounds?

Why does every fight end up with my base level 8k score character end up fighting against a 30k ? How is this supposed to be fun? I want to fight, not just commit suicide

Comments

• SlitheyTovesSlitheyToves Posts: 3
    I hope so, I really love this game and do want to try this new stuff out. Thanks for the information, I appreciate it
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I'm getting into Battlegrounds now that there are some decent rewards to be got. The ability of opponents have been yo-yo'ing a lot though, going from ridiculously easy to practically impossible fights. I'm not sure how the found match part works, and how the AI is deciding who to pair up?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Ace2319 said:

I would give it a day or too for everyone to climb up the ranks. Then you’ll probably be more evenly matched

And players should consider that rankings do not impact your rewards. If you lose a few matches, no worries, it just means you’re falling to your appropriate level of competition. Then you’ll start winning more.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    How exactly can someone disagree with a question?! lol
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★

How exactly can someone disagree with a question?! lol

There are people here who will literally disagree with anything posted, not sure they even read posts or just go around hitting that button for the yolo of it.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

Ace2319 said:

I would give it a day or too for everyone to climb up the ranks. Then you’ll probably be more evenly matched

And players should consider that rankings do not impact your rewards. If you lose a few matches, no worries, it just means you’re falling to your appropriate level of competition. Then you’ll start winning more.
    Exactly, thank god we don't have ranking rewards on this!
    Searmenis said:

Ace2319 said:

I can't imagine ranking rewards aren't coming though in the final version of this.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Zeraphan said:

Searmenis said:

Ace2319 said:

I can't imagine ranking rewards aren't coming though in the final version of this.
    If the cheaters' situation persists, these kind of rewards won't really matter
    Searmenis said:

Zeraphan said:

Searmenis said:

Ace2319 said:

If the cheaters' situation persists, these kind of rewards won't really matter
    You are not wrong, and as arenas have still not be sorted out in that regard I do not have high hopes that this mode will be any better.