**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aw season rewards opening

BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

Sig 60 gang got some more love

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Oof

Welp at least you got more SIG's on mojo
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    anni dupe and voodoo, seems drops after aw rewards are low tier for the impatient ones :D

• Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★

Gross
    Rebark said:

Plz tell me you picked proxima

• GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited May 2022

I went with sorcerer supreme
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 358 ★★★
    edited May 2022

I’m very happy, especially that little piggy. King Groot will be great once awakened, but need that initial pull first!
  • MightyDMightyD Posts: 95

• I’m very happy, especially that little piggy. King Groot will be great once awakened, but need that initial pull first!

I'm jealous
  • MightyDMightyD Posts: 95
    edited May 2022
    MightyD said:

Also wanted to ask if knull is r3 worthy unduped? Also is he a cosmic AG worthy provided I have romance awakening gem for Hercules when I get him in future.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

Oof

Welp at least you got more SIG's on mojo

I won but at what cost
    Rebark said:

Proxima right ????
    You had worst than me. My condolences

anni dupe and voodoo, seems drops after aw rewards are low tier for the impatient ones :D

😂😂😂😂😂Well well

Awesome pulls

I went with sorcerer supreme

You had amazing luck. Congrats

I’m very happy, especially that little piggy. King Groot will be great once awakened, but need that initial pull first!

That KG tho 🔥🔥🔥
    MightyD said:

Now that's some god tier luck

Gross

Are you sure