**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake or She Hulk?

Maitrayee_494Maitrayee_494 Posts: 38
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
I was wondering if I should upgrade She hulk or Quake. Both are 3 star( I know, boring... ) and duped.. please help me out.

Quake or She Hulk? 53 votes

Quake
83%
MattylodanielmathShrimkinsStrategicPalanthraxAnimejay70NinjAlanShadeadFireballs5DarkZenguardianbelikovUndeadProphetMrbeast6000TonyStarkSuperman69phillgreenGruftySladedalsLambda1TellthemIAM 44 votes
She Hulk
16%
bhuv9191NikskiniNifznameplasAshburnNexus_UY_ScutiLM796RasiloverFaisaljaved 9 votes

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Quake
    Quake is demi-god tier, She-hulk is meh-tier, not even close in my humble opinion.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Nah quake ain’t that great. If u donthe charge thing then it’s a longer fight. She hulk has a higher dmg output than quake if used right
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Quake
    I voted for Quake... but after a little thought I remember my 3* She-Hulk was very very useful to me, back when my A-Team was mainly 3*.

She has a good damage output and it is easy to take the best of her: just punch and don't get hit.

So... if I could change my vote, I'd go for She-Hulk.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Quake
    Theyre 3*. Rank both. Resources for 3* are plentiful, and theyll help you in arena while youre at this level.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Quake
    She hulk is the worst champion in the game. She is complete garbage, and quake is one of the best science......
  • ManiacalMeManiacalMe Posts: 57
    Nah quake ain’t that great. If u donthe charge thing then it’s a longer fight. She hulk has a higher dmg output than quake if used right

Even without doing the heavy attack charge and not using aftershock, quake has pretty high damage output. I see a lot of crits on medium attacks hitting around 1900-2100 at r5 and that was without suicides. She's a strong champ without question. And way better than she hulk.

Plus you can win a fight without hitting the opponent all together. Always a fun little challenge.
  • Oh okay.. thanks for the advice.
    I have been playing this game for a while but I got confused in this case..
    Thanks everyone.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    She Hulk
    She-Hulk