**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is knull so good?

munnaivai23_munnaivai23_ Posts: 75
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Greetings!!
Why is knull so good and is he good without suicides??
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• munnaivai23_munnaivai23_ Posts: 75
    edited May 2022
    Whats good in him .... what can he do ... what can he counter .... why is he getting much attention these days?
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    General broad effectiveness is what I would say. He turns problems off. Like a cosmic warlock. And side note. He doesn’t gain a ton of buffs. Which is rare for cosmics.
  • Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    a strong resistance to degen, bleed, and poison and the fact that he needs very few specials in his rotation makes him very suicide friendly.
    His regeneration ability gives him some extra sustainability.
    He is an option for pesky evade fights.
    can easily counter any(I think) heavy armour buff champions
    if you have disappear mastery, you can block opponent's healing with the massive amount of debuffs he places on them.
    And over all very high damage.
    Need I say more?
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Big champ, big damage. Needs a bit of ramp up, unless high sig. suicides are very beneficial. Once corruption and sp2 are working together, huge damage, satisfying stuff my friend
  • munnaivai23_munnaivai23_ Posts: 75
    edited May 2022
    Is he good without suicides and without dupe?
  • Is he good without suicides and without dupe?

Yeah he is good without either.
  • MightyDMightyD Posts: 95

So, dude can be a power house. He has resistance to degen, bleed, and poison. He is a counter to armor up buffs and do instant bleeds and degen. He can also, when duped, totally degen regen buffs and melt people away. He can even do a little regen. He is versatile and a good defender plus people tend to insta ban mine in BG. KatyCandy has a good video to summarize him that was recommended here. Also also, he is like hiem to symbiotes

One more thing to add i.e. true accuracy on symbiote attacks(m,h,sp1) which is really handy for annoying fights like modok,spiderverse heroes etc