**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blade vs Stark Spidey Rank 5 poll...

TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Was all set to make Blade my next Rank 5 4* champ, and then I pulled 4* Sparky. Blade is awakened level 40, Sparky isn’t awakened yet...

Opinions?

Blade vs Stark Spidey Rank 5 poll... 54 votes

Blade (level 40)
70%
GKaineNevvBRiegelRagamugginGunnerShrimkinsAtlasTheLazyKingJamesMNinjAlanDeadbyrd9SaiyanColvin35KinggyyMoneygrabbuffajrTrimbobMegaVoltsXillymanSuperman69Jmoneysteck 38 votes
Sparky (not awakened)
29%
DrOctavius2_2Renegade_DoggyAnimejay70Fireballs5DarkZenJets44adqqedfyvrOsteotomeKingsamMagnataurSkymastrRasiloverJeepettiRømyjartJerrymiahPLAYZJabro25aden 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    Not much in it so far...
  • Options
    KinggyyKinggyy Posts: 37
    Blade (level 40)
    I would do blade as he can regen spark is a great champ unduped how ever blade is more versatile with the right synergy
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Sparky (not awakened)
    If you want to get through quests faster and events do SS if you need a AW/AQ clearer do Blade
  • Options
    Quite surprised by these results. My own personal opinion of Blade having played with him in various modes, is that he’s a little overrated, however, I don’t currently play Alliance War and I suspect this is where he would be most useful. Still undecided...
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Sparky (not awakened)
    TROUBL3D wrote: »
    Quite surprised by these results. My own personal opinion of Blade having played with him in various modes, is that he’s a little overrated, however, I don’t currently play Alliance War and I suspect this is where he would be most useful. Still undecided...

He is great with the right masteries. You need the deep wounds mastery maxed at 5.
  • Options
    Animejay70 wrote: »
    TROUBL3D wrote: »

He is great with the right masteries. You need the deep wounds mastery maxed at 5.

I have deep wounds at 4 currently, not sure the extra half a second achieved at 5 would be that much of a game changer, although his special 2 bleeds do heal incredibly quickly...