**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds are (is?) fun but 6 hours for 1 champion charge is way too long

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
I can play a couple rounds before bed at night and after I wake up I think to myself, “hey no one else is up and I don’t have anything to do for a couple hours, why not play a couple of rounds of BG?” Unfortunately the characters that ran out of energy charges 9 hours ago only have 1 of their 3 charges now so after 1 to 2 games, (10 minutes later) it’s over and done. Maybe I can play some tonight before I go to sleep? But by then, you STILL don’t have full charges on your most used champions.

This kind of thing is what leads to sandbagging and throwing games. It makes the experience less fun to lower tier players who have now matched with TB and paragon players and discourages competitiveness at the higher tier. 45 units to refresh will turn off everyone except for the biggest whales (I would know, I’ve spent way more on this game than I should have, and I will not pay 45 units to refresh one character lol)

But that’s my speech. Hope you enjoyed it or at least it gave you something to do while you wait for your characters to refresh.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I am confused about recharging bc sometimes when I tap recharge the timer is only a couple of hours.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★

I am confused about recharging bc sometimes when I tap recharge the timer is only a couple of hours.

6 hour for 1 energy, 18 hours for 3

Here’s the thing — I am not seeing that. For example, I just had to remove a 6sr3 champ from my deck who needed recharging, and the timer started at 40 minutes. Not six hours, not 18.

And this is the kind of variation I have been seeing.

So there is either more to the recharge timing, Or it’s bugged.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Here’s the thing — I am not seeing that. For example, I just had to remove a 6sr3 champ from my deck who needed recharging, and the timer started at 40 minutes. Not six hours, not 18.

Bc the timer started when you used the 1st energy, you just don't see it until they're fully depleted
    BTW @GarrettN the correct verb for your title would be “is”. If you were actually wondering.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    It is very annoying. I went to sleep last night with most of my champs in refresh, and woke up and played 3 rounds. After those 3 rounds, I had 12 champs in refresh and had to wait another 6 hours to use then only once. I don’t know if that means I need to get more sleep, or the refresh system is flawed. I believe it’s the latter
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I thought it was 6 hours total lol.

Bc the timer started when you used the 1st energy, you just don't see it until they're fully depleted
    That makes sense and def takes a lot of the pain out of the recharging issue, for me at least.