**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Class Nexus to choose

NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
In the EoP there will be a class nexus 6*. I only have 42 6* so chance of hitting something I don’t have is high.

My question is what’s the best class to risk?

They all have a pretty big handful of duds in them.

So which one is least bad?

Best Class Nexus to choose 84 votes

Cosmic
20%
BKSwisherSweetmikeimp123ZADO1991WordunkenSbkruebChampZ2Ewell65SSS69Dfour24Dkcody42Barri8ZAHIDMALIK1588Fr4s3rSpider_Ham0dashisneatSpiderManikCeti_EelDark_Steed3125 17 votes
Tech
4%
MasterSmokechicconeNycromancy13579rebel_ 4 votes
Mutant
67%
TendersquadzuffyThe_ChumpSpeedbumpNescioJazz_Messengerbm3eppsDarkrider05CropDusterUnsilentPermsiesLogan00Reverend_RuckusHasibullahfidaZeronaut81IKONWine_LoverPikoludangarang122FilledPizza 57 votes
Skill
1%
Girisha_vanaparthi 1 vote
Science
2%
Spity68RakeYoung 2 votes
Mystic
3%
Luke9523wheatmannSuper_Cretu90 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Riptide said:

There are like 45 days or something until the rewards come. A lot can happen in that time, so I’d hold off thinking too much about it until then.

Although Mutant is probably objectively the best

Thanks! Yeah that’s actually why I posted it this early. So it has time to gain some votes. And I already asked my alliance so I was just curious how other people felt.
  • Wine_LoverWine_Lover Posts: 83
    Mutant
    Assuming you have 0 6* champs it’s probably mutant. But the best class to choose is going to be completely dependent on the champs you have.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Mutant

Assuming you have 0 6* champs it’s probably mutant. But the best class to choose is going to be completely dependent on the champs you have.

I think this is the best answer. I really need a better skill roster, so I’ll probably go for that even though it may be the worst class nexus available
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    There are some spreadsheets out there with the number of champs in each class and the likelihood of pulling each of them. Just google it or look on YouTube.

I think typically it is mutant, though I seem to remember mystic having the fewest champs, so the likelihood of getting a specific champ is higher in that class. All depends on your roster fam.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Solely depends on who ur 42 6 stars are
    Mutant is considered the strongest class & people generally go fr that
    But if u have those top mutants then u need to focus on other classes
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    It really depends on what you need the most. You can have only 42 6* stars but you might have already pulled all the necessary mutants that can help you and you have no good science champion.

I really want to get Mutant too so I can dupe Kitty but my mutant roster is too stacked. I might go for Cosmic (Knull, Herc dupe) or Science (S2099, Void dupe, iAbom dupe), or even Tech (Peni, Ghost dupe, or Nimrod).
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Mutant
    Mutant, but....I'm so stacked on mutants I will go cosmic or Tech.
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★

• Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 516 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    Mutant

Looks like you're lacking in the tech department. A nimrod would be a welcome addition!

Cosmic too it seems.
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Mutant
    No question the Mutant class is the strongest overall. But depending on your roster you may want to go a different route.