**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade vs Stark Spidey Rank 5 poll...

TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Was all set to make Blade my next Rank 5 4* champ, and then I pulled 4* Sparky. Blade is awakened level 40, Sparky isn’t awakened yet...

Opinions?

Blade vs Stark Spidey Rank 5 poll... 54 votes

Blade (level 40)
70%
GKaineNevvBRiegelRagamugginGunnerShrimkinsAtlasTheLazyKingJamesMNinjAlanDeadbyrd9SaiyanColvin35KinggyyMoneygrabbuffajrTrimbobMegaVoltsXillymanSuperman69Jmoneysteck 38 votes
Sparky (not awakened)
29%
DrOctavius2_2Renegade_DoggyAnimejay70Fireballs5DarkZenJets44adqqedfyvrOsteotomeKingsamMagnataurSkymastrRasiloverJeepettiRømyjartJerrymiahPLAYZJabro25aden 16 votes

Comments

• TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
    Not much in it so far...
  • KinggyyKinggyy Posts: 37
    Blade (level 40)
    I would do blade as he can regen spark is a great champ unduped how ever blade is more versatile with the right synergy
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Sparky (not awakened)
    If you want to get through quests faster and events do SS if you need a AW/AQ clearer do Blade
    Quite surprised by these results. My own personal opinion of Blade having played with him in various modes, is that he’s a little overrated, however, I don’t currently play Alliance War and I suspect this is where he would be most useful. Still undecided...
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Sparky (not awakened)
    TROUBL3D wrote: »
    Quite surprised by these results. My own personal opinion of Blade having played with him in various modes, is that he’s a little overrated, however, I don’t currently play Alliance War and I suspect this is where he would be most useful. Still undecided...

He is great with the right masteries. You need the deep wounds mastery maxed at 5.
    Animejay70 wrote: »
    TROUBL3D wrote: »

He is great with the right masteries. You need the deep wounds mastery maxed at 5.

I have deep wounds at 4 currently, not sure the extra half a second achieved at 5 would be that much of a game changer, although his special 2 bleeds do heal incredibly quickly...