**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are good options for Trial of Fierce side quest?

altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
Crit Me With Your Best Shot node seems like you'd want champs that crit alot.

I've tried Corvus (really, really slow first fight, and that is hoping that an #Avenger is either the first or second fight), Aegon (fight takes longer than it seems like it should), NF (again, fight is slow).

I have tried other random champions (Apoc, Herc) and fights take a long time even when doing MLM combos since specials do no damage the majority of the time. I did bring Wasp in the hopes the heavy into a special makes the special crit, but I slipped up before I could put it into practice.

Although Critical Setup node does make it so essentially any champion can work, what are the best options for this path to make it feel less of a slog?

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Shang-Chi, hit monkey, and rocket raccoon
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Interesting, hadn't considered Rocket Raccoon.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Moleman worked best for me, but I can’t say he’s necessarily better than anyone else.
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 516 ★★★
    Moleman and shang-chi for sure
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    SCP1504 said:

Moleman can rekt all the quests, but colussus is a great option i think and ghost should be your go to in missions like this

Not sure if I should take advice from a Keter Class…
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    DOT still works.

NF and CGR seem to go alright in this one.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Hit Monkey swung through it 👍
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★

DOT still works.

Actually I lied. DOT doesnt work.
  • DOT still works.

Actually I lied. DOT doesnt work.
    Yeah sadly DOT doesn't work which nullifies majority of the mutants if you're aiming for the Class advantage since majority of mutants use DOT
  • JPeanutsJPeanuts Posts: 50
    I don’t think there is a silver bullet for this one. It’s just a long, slow slugfest. Skill champs seem to get through quicker.

BWDO (even discounting her DOT) crits a lot, I’ve been using her. Falcon, with lock on. Elsa.

I’ve also been using Moleman as others say and found he works well. Although his actual crit rate is pretty low.
    JP
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 703 ★★★
    Shang chi, hit monkey, CGR and Elsa all work great.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Shang-Chi and Cosmic Ghost Rider are both amazing on this quest. Hit Monkey should cruise through. Others with a really high crit rate like Elsa and Black Widow (Classic) should do well.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    A lot of skill champs
  • DOCTAHHHDOOOMMMMMMDOCTAHHHDOOOMMMMMM Posts: 108
    I find White Mags and kitty very viable since 3 fights are perfect for mags’ prefight, and kitty just solos all of the quest.