**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on Dragon Man

PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
I haven't see many Dragon Man appreciation posts here. I love this character and he was my first 6* R3. 6.2.6 Champion fight was seamless with him. Would like to know what the community here thinks about this character.. Show your love to Team Dragon :)

PS: Other Mystics that I use regularly, and have ranked up are Doom, BWCV (both at 5* R5) and SW (sigil) and Mordo as a 6*R2

Comments

• PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
    Buffed opponents- you corner them and torch with SP2.... >:)
  • Night_spider_47Night_spider_47 Posts: 14
    I really love him, he isn’t my best, but he is amazing.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    Well, this just makes me happy that I pulled him from a 6* Nexus a while back. When I'm done ranking up Tigra, I'll probably focus on taking him up.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,154 ★★★★★
    Mvp in BG as attacker.

That was safeguard last month. Block and suicudes damage.
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    Dragon man is awesome, probably my favorite mystic champ to use and i agree that he doesnt get enough love
  • Night_spider_47Night_spider_47 Posts: 14
    Totally
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    DM is great both attack and defence. It's just that Claire , Doom , Tigra , Diablo are comparatively better than him . For me he is on 5th spot in mystic .
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 613 ★★
    My 1st rank 5 as a 5*, he was the mvp for 6.1 crossbones along with some of the difficult opponents. I overlooked him since I pulled 6* Doom but I take him wherever there others struggle, and he never disappoints.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I think that he's a really well balanced champion. I mean he's not in the same class as Doom but in BG Doom is regularly banned and Dragonman has some excellent burst damage if you can pin against the wall. People seem to only value him as a defender so having a champion who's an 8/10 defender and a 7/10 attacker offers really good value for your deck IMO.
  • Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 180
    I did the Eternity of Pain (Crossbones) with Dragon man very easy. A very solid Champs who works in Off and Def very good.