**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds Play Match Challenge Cheese?

If you hop into a game of battlegrounds and forfeit the match at the start you can get played matches points for the challenge, is it okay if you do this or should you not be?

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Yeah but there is no real point in doing it as you can earn way more points by winning
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    I mean, it is a valid way to do things. Not particularly sporting, but it doesn't break the rules that Kabam seems to set out. Far greater rewards lie in the event that focuses on BG wins, so if you care about those, it makes more sense to at least attempt to win fights.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    This mechanic will certainly be changed. But it works as of now.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    I ain't wasting my energy like that for just so little trophies. I enjoy playing .
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    If people want to lose their rating, I’ll take the W.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian

I have loads of energy expiring, did a massive sandbagging , dragged my rating from 1700+ to around 1400ish, got all the play points, then had series of easy wins, got all win points as well. This can be done currently as no ranked rewards are there. But yeah, its a massive energy waster, lol

I did something similar and got 15 wins just from people forfeiting after seeing my roster 🤣🤣🤣
  • LtNuggetLtNugget Posts: 8
    Pikolu said:

I have loads of energy expiring, did a massive sandbagging , dragged my rating from 1700+ to around 1400ish, got all the play points, then had series of easy wins, got all win points as well. This can be done currently as no ranked rewards are there. But yeah, its a massive energy waster, lol

I did something similar and got 15 wins just from people forfeiting after seeing my roster 🤣🤣🤣
    Yes bro happened a lot to me as well 😂
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★

Same😂😂😂
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    I’ve struggled to be able to play someone on battlegrounds but I’m happy for the free wins :D and my roster isn’t even anything special either!
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 257 ★★
    Hoitado said:

Yeah but there is no real point in doing it as you can earn way more points by winning

Why would you want more points?
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

If people want to lose their rating, I’ll take the W.

The rating has zero benefits at this point. The only ones who are worried about losing rating in current status of bg are those with the overly inflated egos.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    I just did 2 matches and none of them counted towards the “play match” objective. I was only doing that horrible game mode for those solo objectives. All good, less I have to do now 😂