**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T4B Daily Quest

I just completed the hard path on the T4B Daily Quest. Did the AI get changed with the update to make it a daily quest?
1. Opponents only used 3rd special
2. Opponents were incredibly passive (like 1-5 rounds of arena passive)
@Kabam Miike please look into this. I have power drain champs to deal with this (just 100% 5.2... not a skill/difficulty issue) but obviously this wasn't thoroughly tested. I have ran this quest a lot and this isn't quality interaction/gameplay
I was trying to test Morningstar with her synergies but was significantly more difficult when she is 3/30 and having to eat sp3's.

Thanks

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    No idea why you got flagged mate.

But your right and I think Miike confirmed there was an issue with the AI in there.
  • JstewJstew Posts: 46
    And I have been happily farming 2800 T4 shards a day thank you. Dont look a gift horse in the mouth
  • RobjobcbkRobjobcbk Posts: 32
    @DarkestDestroyer I've been flagged before for no reason. It's whatever

@Jstew I do too but doesn't mean it's not broken. Also your analogy doesn't make sense.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It is broken and Miike has confirmed their looking into it